Noobie Just Saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie Just Saying hi

Hey all I just joined the forum and just wanted to say hello.

Hello and welcome to Drifting.com. I and I'm sure everyone else hopes you enjoy it here.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Small note: before posting, use search feature first Lately, this feature has been overlooked by new people, and we're getting tons of repeat posts. Thanks

Comment

Small note: before posting, use search feature first Lately, this feature has been overlooked by new people, and we're getting tons of repeat posts. Thanks
      I do know the rule about that

About myself, I am a military brat that grew up in Japan where I grew up surfing and watching the Drift scene grow from small to big when I left. I attended Japanese school for 5.5 years and then came back to the U.S. in the Summer of 2000 to graduate from High School. I can remember times when I was at the beach in Japan and could see people working on their cars at the Sea port and setting cones down so they could practice drifting in the parking lots and roads that were not being used.

Comment

damn, I wish I could see something like that. Anywho, welcome to the boards. What are you drivin?

Comment

As of now I drive an 02 Dodge Stratus but I am in the process of selling it to get either a 240sx or an SR5 Corolla. I have been practicing in an FWD car but no matter it is all about the feel of the car and your own technique. I grew up around all the cars that are the subjects of car enthusiasts around and it just makes it all the better to strive for something you enjoy. I actually thinking of going back to Japan sometime in the near future to live.
          Last edited by Drift Quest; 05-12-2004, 01:13 PM.

Comment

hey man
            sounds pretty cool

Comment

sounds like a good guy.........enjoy your stay

Comment

take me with you....back to japan that is...

Comment

take me with you....back to japan that is...
                  Bring the Girls and were cool. LOL

Comment

Roger That...

Gah too much counterstrike....

Comment

Working...
                    X