No announcement yet.

Dirft your favorite woodland creature !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirft your favorite woodland creature !

Lol I don't know how many of you have, but I was shooting up a straight-away at ABOUT 50-55 MPH at about 2 or 3 in the morning. Suddenly I see brake lights and the Thunderbird in front of me throw itself out of the way of a possium. Now if that wasn't scary enough Im right on top of this lil creature, who I assume if had pants would have shat them twice, but in avoidance to killing it and possibly *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up my car (it was a big possium) I drifted into the oncoming traffic lane around him as he sat scared as hell in the middle of my lane. No brakes used and smoking rubber left behind, it was a great feeling. Have u guys ever drifted a woodland creature? lol

Good story, but know I guess I haven't. Around on coming cars yes, but not around fuzzy things in the road.

Comment

I would have nailed him, lol.

For the animal lovers, let me clarify, I would have slowed if I could, if not, I'd center him under the car or aviod to either side if it wouldn't risk injury to me, my car, or other cars/people. As far as hitting him, that's up to the creature. If he bolts and right under the tire, it's his fault, fair game for me. I've got lots of little creatures running around at night or at day time. Deer is the biggest concern, otherwise, possum, rabbits, squirrels, chimpmunks, raccoon, dogs, cats, feasants, turkeys, low flying birds , etc...

Comment

LMFAO

yea this one time a big bear came up and i started drifting around him and all these bears came out of the forest so i drifted around every single bear and it was sooooo crazy....

no that never hapend lol

Comment

Never drifted around any cute forest animals, but i did smash a fox on interstate one time. It was around 3 PM and it came out of nowhere! oh well. poor guy is up in the clouds now.

Comment

stupid hippie animal loving vegan.
            for every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

i second that...

Comment

LMAO @ soultron!

Comment

I launched a bird straight up into the air once. Picture it...I was doing 70 down the interstate in my Lesbre. A bird, the daredevil acrobatic creature he was, thought it would be fun to ride the slipstream coming off the front end of the car(I'm seeing way to many birds do this now-a-days, don't know why). Well, he misjudged the speeds and, well...THUNK, he bounced off the top edge of my front end and was pelted straight up into the air. I looked into the rear view mirror to see if landed, never did see that guy come down.

Comment

Hitting a bird with a car is natural selection at it's finest, if something has the capibility to fly and is struck by something that rolls on the ground that's just sad

Comment

The sad part is they choose to do it on purpose, seemingly for thrill or entertainment. Oddly, it seems like a recent trend, last year or so. They never did this sort of thing before.

Comment

i kno too many roadkill stories...i guess i'll post'em cause i'm bored...

1)Girl driving a slammed civic Si going down the interstate and a squirrel comes running out. She thought it had ran over it, but thought that it got out through thew side. she gets to where she was going and parks and looks at her front to see if she might of decapitated the thing. No she didn't....but she did see the squirrel plastered to her grill...lol...

2)This time a guy driving a civic, not so low, but modified, driving through a neighborhood and see's a squirrel run out in front of his car, he felt it get hit and looked in the rearview to see how bad it was. He see's it, and notices only the squirrels head got hit and was flattened on the pavement. So the squirrels body was still alive and the brains normal fuciton to live was still working, so it was jumping up and down tryin to get it's head off the pavement.

i got more but i dont' feel liek typin it out...

Comment

i had an owl fly right into the side of my car once......

and my friend just rolled his moms altima last weekend avoiding some deer at the apex of this corner....damned fuzzy things in the night

Comment

I just don't like cleaning blood and hair off my front fender and grill. lol, but I did have a run in with "bambi". Again it was about 2ish in the morning, Im heading back home. Im going along at a good clip and all of a sudden this baby deer feels the need, the need for speed, bursts outta the woods only to find my front right fender. I hit the brakes just as it hit my car and it's head whiplashed off my hood, sent that thing flying a good 20 yards ahead of me. I pulled over put on my 4-ways and went to check out my car, i didn't want any damage. half laughing and half feeling sorta bad (it was on the ground wiggling and still semi-alive) I considered backing up and hitting it full speed to put it outta it's pain, called my gf of the time to tell her...she wasn't amused, so then i just drove off, came back the next day and the body was gone, i figure it either was cleaned up or eaten by something bigger. how is it squirrls have enough sense to when they see cars to turn and run, ro atleast move quick, but deers throw themselves at ur car or just freeze when tehy see headlights or hear an engine...common sense would dicate...big, loud, bright, thing...i should go away quickly, but no...
                            Last edited by SRT4ing; 05-15-2004, 10:02 AM.

Comment

The young ones are stupid. However, I've seen some very smart older deer. Quite a few will just watch you go by and then cross or walk away. To bad those are the ones that get shot when hunting season comes Then all we got left are the stupid ones, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X