drifting at qualcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting at qualcom

Drift tech has teamed up with the people from Race Legal to bring a legal drifting event to Qualcom. First event is forcast to be held sometime in the month of July. it is open to all cars, FR and FF.

KSWB channel 5 news will be having news coverage of local drifters at the Q. Check your local listings to find you showings sometime next week.

We know lots of you have tried to do this before, or have had the idea. Drift Tech is making it happen.

Any questions can be directed towards Drift tech. Ask for stretch or Ed. call in or stop by the shop.

Drift tech
    631 S. Sante Fe.
    Vista CA. 92083
    (760)945-0348
    Last edited by stretch240sx; 05-15-2004, 06:20 PM.

finally! thank you Drift Tech!

Comment

can you keep us in the loop of any updates or changes?

Thanks.

Comment

yeah, ill post up and updates when we get them

Comment

hey drift tech

are u right across the street from shogunstyle?..... i thought you guys only did honda stuff from what matt said? props on getting the stadium hit us with more up dates

Comment

Finally! I wont have to go all the way to Irwindale and hope I dont break anything.

Comment

Re: hey drift tech

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
              are u right across the street from shogunstyle?..... i thought you guys only did honda stuff from what matt said? props on getting the stadium hit us with more up dates
              ok.... with a name like Drift Tech would we only do honda stuff? But we specialize in drifter cars, but cater to everyone's needs.
              Last edited by stretch240sx; 05-17-2004, 05:59 PM.

Comment

keep us posted i'll bring out a few rx's

Comment

well we went out and did an exhibition and test run for the news. this is definately gonna be a "bring a extra set of tires" event. the road there eats up tires bad. we have the course set up pretty much the way it will end up. it may become a little bit of a tighter course.

BTW the news article will show up on KSWB mon. or wed. of next week.

Comment

sweet! I will be there!

Comment

July? Oh ill be there for sure. Any idea of cost?

Comment

muahaha im gonna show up YD in my pop secret and everybody is gonna witness it on TV.... sounds awesome... i heard the costs will be between 50-120 from what i heard from ed

Comment

ill come back down to see that, I tried to get the Q opened for a good while but those guys were punks about it, Thanks for making it happen drift tech, keep us all posted on the dates

laterz

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                            muahaha im gonna show up YD in my pop secret and everybody is gonna witness it on TV.... sounds awesome... i heard the costs will be between 50-120 from what i heard from ed
                            Thought you left the boards.

Comment

Well its gonna be on tv...
                              my car, eds car, a black and red hatchi and a blue s14 240.

hey pop secret, the news thing is done, that is why we went the other day. it should be on mon. or wed. on channel 5 kswb news.

Comment

Working...
                              X