Could Alex and Ueo team up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Alex and Ueo team up?

I've been thinking alittle bit about Ueo having trouble in the D1 series over in Japan, and I came up with this: how about Ueo teaming up with Alex to run a pair of Hachirokus? Now I don't know either one of these guys, but from what I've read both are great drifters that don't have a lot of cash. If they pool their resources, Ueo could lend Alex years of AE86 tuning and drift experience, and Alex could give Ueo discount suspension pieces.

Also how bout have Ueo come run over here in Formula D or be a judge? I think his talent would be a great addition to Formula D, because the other drivers would have to be on their game to keep up him. Also Alex said that it would be nice to have another judge in Formula D, so why not Ueo?

Whatda you guys think, sound like a good idea or have I gone off the rocker with this one?

Language barrier.

Comment

From what DX says Ueo speaks/reads at least some english. Said he read everything we sent him and was nearly in tears.

Besides cars are a universsal language. You and point and make hand guesters...

But sence Ueo is having trouble in the D1, it would be great to have him come out here and teach our guys a thing or to in Formula D. or make him a judge! But ill bet he wants to drive.

Comment

ueo for president

Comment

If only we could agree on how to say his name...

-MR

Comment

How is it spoken. I pronounce it oooh eeeh O

Comment

i thought it was you eee ohh

Comment

Would be cool but I dunno if Ueo could keep up with Alex at the after-party hehe. Alex can party man!! hahaha

Comment

If he was in formula D you wouldnt even need any judges, you already know who the champion would be

Comment

I'm pretty sure that DX mentioned that he translated our replies for Ueo.

As for the subject....well, now that Alex himself is here, we may not need to speculate!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      oooh eeeh O
                      All those years of breathing exhaust finally caught up to him as his mind started to go...

-MR

Comment

Hmm, This is an interesting subject.

First off, Ueo is sponcerd by cusco. Thats one bad. But he is good at drinking. I have seen this first hand. He calls me peach for some strange reason. Maybe cause I did moon them at a party one night (someone has a pic of both of us with our pants down), but its nothing compared to seeing Ueo kiss a guy after a few shots. I wont give details.
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

hahaha I've heard about ur drinking escapades...... and doing a 90mph donut/spin out on the freeway

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by dae
                              i thought it was you eee ohh
                              U-pronounced OOOOO as in when someone is mesmerized
                              E-pronounced Eh
                              O-pronounced Oh

Comment

Working...
                              X