Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clip] 2004 D1 Grand Prix

u dont want to miss these out......

2004 D1 Grand Prix Pre-Season Match (Tokyo, Japan)

2004 D1 Grand Prix Pre-Season Round Highlight

2004 D1 Grand Prix Round 1 (Irwindale, USA)

2004 D1 Grand Prix Round 1 Highlight

*EDIT* i've set up a new ftp..........download the lastest videos from here........if the ftp doesn't work plz report it to me....
    ftp://hks:hks@192.168.2.3/
    Last edited by HKS-NOB; 05-18-2004, 12:24 PM.

I can't download the clips

Comment

The 1st one doesnt work

Comment

they work for me......thanks dude more please.......

Comment

they should all work.......cuz i've just uploaded those on my server............if u want to dl them......use getright.....or dap

Comment

ok now it works... odd

bad quality on teh vids, but o man the pre season match up had some crazy battles ! I dont think you will ever see americans going that fast in a parking lot LOL Big ups to Takahashi coming out with the win
            Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-16-2004, 05:26 PM.

Comment

bad quality vids eh..? u have high expectations.........if these files are any larger.......i dont think i'll even think about uploading them to my server

one last thing........takahashi can kiss my *Censored**Censored**Censored*.....he was lucky
              Last edited by HKS-NOB; 05-16-2004, 05:32 PM.

Comment

they are bad quality since i have the REAL ones on Dvd. Takahashi was lucky, his problem with his drifting is he loses alot of speed in that big boat, but o well. Hes one of my fav drivers.

But thanks for the vids, are u gonna have one from round 2 ?

Comment

OMFG!!!! those are some of the greatest vids i have seen in a long time......THANKS!!! WHAT IS THAT SONG CALLED ON THE FIRST VIDEO!!!!!! i wanted to know that for years!!!!!.....thanks

Comment

the song is need for speed by 8 ball, its liek the option/ d1 theme song lol

Comment

THANK YOU !!!! r u a mod.....?......cuz u should be.....u soo helpful...good for u!!!

Comment

me? no im not a mod. I dont think they like my sarcastic humor har har

Comment

i have them on dvd as well......i upload them becuz i just want to benifit back the internet after all these yrs that it had benift me...

from now on.......i should be getting the newest d1 vids and uploading them to my server.........round 2 i guess will be uploaded when i get my hands on the dvd........

i still have 2003 final round......and i'm thinking of uploading it as well...........taniguchi did some huge smoke and nice angle at that event.........

Comment

Your files are going through gateway timeouts like crazy.One minute they're availible,the next they aren't,then they are.Your bandwidth is going to get killed fast.

Comment

where can i buy these dvds!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X