Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go skid racer go

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...ic=&topic_set=
    i like this one... although its a little long... it has chris foresburg and sum other guys in it... its pretty good. just really long. tells about his adventures to D1 and stuff... iono.
    Last edited by ; 05-19-2004, 11:32 AM.

"Since you'll be learning to drift at legally sanctioned events (and not on city streets, right?)" haha... one of my fav quotes from there...

Comment

Re: go skid racer go

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
      http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...ic=&topic_set=
      i like this one... although its a little long... it has chris foresburg and sum other guys in it... its pretty good. just really long. terlls about his adventures to D1 and stuff... iono.
      This article was taken the wrong way by many of the west coast drivers. Alot of them thought that this was a direct attack on them and how we hate their scene, or how we are better drivers, etc. But the truth is, I have been having sooo much more fun attending all the west coast events, hanging out with everyone, meeting all the other drivers, and traveling the country with them. I never had anything against the west coast scene. I wanted to be a part of it! And now I am and it has made everything so much better for me since. We all get along great and help each other out all the time.
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

yea the east coast, especially the north east, gets the shaft with everything

Comment

that was a damn good article, a bit long you're right, but the best piece written by an outsider to date

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            yea the east coast, especially the north east, gets the shaft with everything
            yep, I'm pretty much the only one in my area(currently coram,Long Island) that even has heard of drifting. Most of the tracks have been torn down(bridge hampton was a great track) and turned into golf courses and everytime a new one is proposed it gets turned down cause everyone thinks its gonna be alot of noise. Theres still plenty of twisty roads and parking lots though.

Comment

Working...
            X