Sleepy Eyes Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepy Eyes Kits

hey guys, i have some questions about sleepy eyes. i kno to get the sleepy eyes effect all you have to do is play with the knob, or motor so that the lights dont go all the way up, but i was more intrested in learning if thier are any sleepy eyes kits for the 89-94 240sx ?

i think the sleepys eyes look is so gorgeous, and is a hell of a lot better than conversions in my honest opinions, and ive seen sleepy eyes on 240s, and they look like some sort of kit, not just playing with the stock head lights, but i can never find any information so i decided to ask you geniouses, please help me out guys thanks.

Wayne
    Attached Files

A black box from Pivot that can do it for u. Its like 80 dollars. Or you can do it yourself for free. You turn the motor i think till its at the height u want it. When u turn the lights on it will go up. Then u have to do it again manually when u wanna put it bac down. The box will do it automatically. I heard about pulling a fuse somewhere also, i dont know where that ties in.

Comment

there's a kit out there, i remember i found it on a site...i think chas gave it to me...but yeah, it's a box where u can make the headlights go up from 20% 50% and 100% so it's pretty cool, those aren't the actual %'s but it's something like that

Comment

Yeah, do it yourself by turning the flip up motor, it's cheaper than wasting 80 bucks.

Comment

Ebay bro ebay. You can get the kit for 60 bucks man. If you are gonna do it your self then first you have to pull the head light fuse then rotate the black knob on the side of the light until you get it sleepy. Then plug the fuse back in.

Comment

you only need to pull a fuse on fc's that i know of

Comment

Option video #101 - shows you how to splice some switches into the fuse box and control it from inside on a 180sx. They say ¥18,000 or $18 for all the parts. That's $38 for everything, plus you get an option VCD!

-MR

Comment

VCD? what not a DVD? cheap man... cheap. i wouldnt pay $20 for a VCD...

Comment

So Sleepy....

Well i don't know bout Vets but my 74 Super beetle Use to have those Half Dome Shape Eye lid things on the head lights and it looked like it was 'Sleepy Eyed',
                  Till i took them off cuase i found them to be some what of a problem when driving and the lights were only showing on the gound 2 feet in front of the car.

Comment

right thanks alot guys, ive heard about the pivot controller, but i was wondering about kits, like i saw a pic of a car that nob posted and it deff had a headlight kit, here it is. what kit is this and where can i get one

Comment

Those are just fog lights mounted in the place of the head lights.

Like on Koguchi 180
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                        VCD? what not a DVD? cheap man... cheap. i wouldnt pay $20 for a VCD...
                        Not sure about there,but here.Just pick and choose a Chinese mall,for $8-10 USD.you can get any Option VCD you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                          Not sure about there,but here.Just pick and choose a Chinese mall,for $8-10 USD.you can get any Option VCD you want.
                          so are you talking baout here in the us (more specifically cali) pick a chinese mall to find one or in japan

Comment

hes talking about chinese bootlegs in small chinatown shops

Comment

hmmm... road trip to chinatown. weeeeee! <-- this has been a Misthael moment brought to you by chrisfromda909.

Comment

Working...
                              X