R34 in for $9,300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 in for $9,300?

I found this in school earlier while searching in yahoo.

http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/use...1pdD1TZWFyY2g-

It's automatic though.
    I cant buy it but, I thought they would be alot more expensive especially in the U.S

Mucho Cheapo

That is pretty cheap. Hell I have seen a 1995 VW Golf go for more then that.

Comment

Re: Mucho Cheapo

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
      That is pretty cheap. Hell I have seen a 1995 VW Golf go for more then that.
      That's why I shot the guy an e-mail. I have a sure feeling this is some kind of scam though, they usually are. He'll say something like "Well...the car is in europe right now and you need to get it shipped over there, send me money Western Union" or something along those lines.

Comment

Lol. I had a feeling that something was going on.

It's either a scam or that guy has serious problems.

Comment

It's either that or the car is hot... or an Integra convo =p

Comment

It could be hot, but if it was, he would have to be stupid to put it on the internet.

Comment

That's too cheap for an R34 in that condition.I busted one of these guys a few months back,it's all the same crap.Never wire anyone money,even places such as e-bay warn you not to,that was not the intended purpose of wiring money through Western Union.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=4

Weapon X,mind posting the e-mail when he replys for information purposes? I agree with you,it's going to be a scam,noway around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                That's too cheap for an R34 in that condition.I busted one of these guys a few months back,it's all the same crap.Never wire anyone money,even places such as e-bay warn you not to,that was not the intended purpose of wiring money through Western Union.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=4

Weapon X,mind posting the e-mail when he replys for information purposes? I agree with you,it's going to be a scam,noway around it.
                No problemo.

Comment

wow that's some big BS for you there... it doesnt even look auto to me by this pic.. cant tell though because it's a small pic... the guy prob just fornd some r34 pics and posted them.. made a fake ad...

and if you click on the phone #, you get "Sorry, no phone number is available." and adrees is "beverly hills,
                  CA 90210" wow this guy is original... cant even make a good fake adress..

Comment

Just wanted to give you guys an update. After about two weeks the guy replied to my email. This is his response, what a scammer.

"Hello there,
                    Thank you for your interest in purchasing my car.Im teribbly sorry but right now im in England with my new business which takes a lot of my time.Thats why i chose the internet to sell my car. You can be sure we will meet, but this will happend when i'll have more free time on my hands, which right now i don't have.I'm a respected business man.Actualy money for me isn't a problem ... but right now i need a lot more for my business.Thats why i decided to sell one of my car.I have to let you know that the 2000 Nissan Skyline is here with me and it is in a perfect condition,I am the first owner of the car; No accident or damage history, all parts are original.Dear sir the car no tehnical problem no hidden defects ni scrathes so you will see that whenn the car will arrive to you.The car have US title, the title is clear so you will dont have any problems when you will registered.The car passed the test emissions and comes with all the documents you need to registered.Here is my name and adress you need for the western union transfer.you send me the half and after you recive the car you send me the balance.
                    Kuttler Jan Thorsten
                    Great Cumberland Place,
                    London, W1A 4RF
                    ENGLAND
                    After that i will purchase the shipping to your home adress and provide you imediatly the traking number.The car via Lufthansa Airplane Cargo insured and It will take 72 hours until you will have it at your door.
                    Please email me asap and lets close this deal
                    My Best Regards"

I KNEW he'd say he was in england, that's ridiculous. If you guys want to harass him his email is angel4fatima@yahoo.com.

Have fun, just dont mention my name

Comment

thanx for the headzup guys. i was about to buy one of these

Comment

Look at all the contradictions this guy makes.

Actualy money for me isn't a problem ... but right now i need a lot more for my business.
                        You just said money wasn't a problem,so why do you have to resort to selling anything,let alone a car?

The car have US title, the title is clear so you will dont have any problems when you will registered.The car passed the test emissions and comes with all the documents you need to registered
                        Just how did you manage to do this without you or your car ever physically touching US soil? Let alone he is a citizen of England,not the US.

you send me the half and after you recive the car you send me the balance.
                        *take note of after you recieve the car*

After that i will purchase the shipping to your home adress and provide you imediatly the traking number
                        You said to pay the remaining balance after you recieve the car.How do you recieve the car without you arranging and paying for insurance and shipping?

Another thing...NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHIPS CAR BY AIR...3 days by plane,that thing should be touching US soil the same day.Did I also mention Lufthansa is a commercial airline that flys passengers,not a bunch of cars.

I love these scammers,they're so stupid it's entertaining.The least the guy could do was actually think of a logical response,not something typed by a grade 4 student trying to get a big allowance via scam.Thanks for posting,this points out how to avoid a scam,could be useful for people who shop online for cars and such.

Comment

HELL YEAH!! I just sended my money now so can be getting my new car in three days shipped to my door i cant wiat it will bee soo kewl to own this car. I going to get it for cheap with ni scratches on it and i will own all joo people who do not make good choices in buying cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Special_K
                            HELL YEAH!! I just sended my money now so can be getting my new car in three days shipped to my door i cant wiat it will bee soo kewl to own this car. I going to get it for cheap with ni scratches on it and i will own all joo people who do not make good choices in buying cars.

LOL! ^ Anyway, Thanks for posting the e-mail. I was curious as to what he was gonna say.

Comment

Originally posted by Special_K

FYI +|-|15 15 1337 5p34k j00 ll4m4! just messing around,don't ask how I can read it.

Comment

Working...
                              X