Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova

Was wondering if anyone knows a place to drift at in NOVA? or if their was any meetings.....

why would you need a special place to drift a nova? Nova could be entered into most drift events i would think. You can usually enter whatever. All cars have to pass standards if they're required (i.e no leaks, etc.)

Comment

so far everything is in Richmond, and thats a little to far for every weekend.

Comment

check out new NOVA thread. And for those unfortuanate enough to live in OHIO, nova means northern virgiania....kind of like socal and norcal....etc
        But anyways, detailed info in the new metro thread

Comment

It depends if you mean legal or illegal. There was pepsi were we went last fri and got kicked out by the cops. Turns out one of my friends was somewhere near there offroading in the woods so thats why the cops came and they just happened to hear us as they were leaving. There is an industrial area up in Bmore and im am told people drift there every weekend with no problems. As for legal places you can go the the local drift events like Hyperfest on the 10th and Drift Showoff on the 26th(or 27th im not sure) and if your new they have classes for begginers.

Comment

This would be more towards the legal side to avoid just such encounters. Mainly Im interested in having a group together to 1.) find legal place and 2.) for a knowledge base and for fun

Comment

If anyone is interested. Check out the US Drift forum at www.driftcentral.com . They are working on a monthly meet and practice session at ODR.

Comment

Damn i haven't posted in a while, but yea i was lookin more llegal cause kinda tight on money. But down in manasses sounds good not far and not bad track.

Comment

Working...
                X