Cool pictures of us practicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pictures of us practicing

Here's a link to a photo site with me and Wild7even at a practice drifting event at Beaver run last month, yes they're b&w film, i tend to think things look crisper that way. There's also some pictures of my rx-7 in the other album in color. http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bdwaggs/my_photos

nice pics. looked like you guys were havin lotta fun out there. I like the GTO driftin. lol.

i only don't like the black and white part of it.

Comment

hehe you can do a lot more with b&w film than you can with color film, also it makes things stand out a lot better, also i have the ability to devolop the negatives for them in my basement and save myself some cash =)

Comment

Originally posted by HX-50
        hehe you can do a lot more with b&w film than you can with color film, also it makes things stand out a lot better, also i have the ability to devolop the negatives for them in my basement and save myself some cash =)
        in the basement next to your spare body parts are your stalker photos you've developed yourself. Dammit, HX-50.. I just want my life back...

Comment

Originally posted by bdjoe
          in the basement next to your spare body parts are your stalker photos you've developed yourself. Dammit, HX-50.. I just want my life back...
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bdjoe
            haha the body parts are in the garage... come on you've seen it get it right

Comment

Oh wait, that's right the body parts are in MY basement. Yours are in the garage.. what was i thinking?

Comment

Working...
              X