• Show
Clear All

• fun AWD drifting session (vid)

http://www.coig.net/~MAVictim/Scoobs_Drift.wmv

whilst in flordia, enjoy the unpopulated dirt

cool vid dude. You guys need to do some drifting on some road

and to bad for that one impreza. that mush have been expensive to fix

Comment

Where you guys at that rally school down there?

Comment

jus' back-roading action.

Comment

Cool man, where were you guys at i lived down there for a long time.
          Last edited by DRFT-KNG in VA; 05-20-2004, 01:28 PM.

Comment

i dont remember where it was at, I live in southern california.

Comment

I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park. I hate Linkin Park.

Other than that... great vid. Is the black one okay? That really sux. That's why I don't wanna go out on the streets and I'm kinda afraid to even go to the track when it opens. Track will have concrete barriers. Hopefully they'll have tires or something to soften the blow. Fun stuff.

Comment

what was that guy doing? did he understeer into it ,didnt look that way or was he trying to jump it or what?

thats a shame that was a nice car

Comment

great vid, i feel for the owner of that black subie, i would still be crying.

Comment

A-bump-ba-bump-bump!

I can't see the video yet (at work), but I'll be sure to post when I do!

Represent the AWD DRIFT!!!

-MR

Comment

sweet video...i like the style with agressive technique

Comment

nice video, i would love to be able to drive a car how it's supposed to be driven like that, unfortunately mine would break.

Comment

poor subie, i think he went into the corner too fast but he still messed that car up bad :: sheds tear for car in pain:: on the bright side, he didnt go into the water tho!

Comment

cool vid florida rally action!

Comment

Cool vid. Sorry for that black one I'm guessing it was a matter of too fast plus ABS. It looked like a blast, kind of wished I was there with my Forester, show 'em how things are done, lol. That black one was pushing the hardest. He almost seemed bound to do something. If I was going that hard, the first thing out would be the ABS fuse, especially on dirt/gravel. It makes getting the rear end to come out so much easier when braking into a corner too, something most of them looked like they could need The blue one just scared me. He's got to work on his exits

Comment

Working...
                              X