Why are "There Here" II - a new beginningb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are "There Here" II - a new beginningb

AHH that thread was so entertaining Lets have a go at it again!!!

Hey Alex, thanks for the

censord** Ryan Hampton is a--- Noob post

I will come down to your Wal-Mart Parking lot and Teach you a thing or two about parking! and I will school your A$$ in shopping kart drifting come over to Phoenix big guy! I will shopping kart battle you anyday! Me and my crew the "wobbly wheels: will show you what true shopping cart drifting is all about I've been doing it since 89'..

late

PS just remeber Alex I have the Keys to the rental CAR when we go to Portland so be careful what you say!!
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

the post was locked due to it going off topic and wasting bandwith...

as well, the other "there here" thread was talkin about constant threads about the same thing, you have done nothing but do what that thread did not want done.

Comment

Lighten Up, Nemisis

I obviously know what the last thread was about....

I am adding a little humor after the sht fight broke out, the real reason the thread got locked.....

Alex, I'm waiting My Target or your Wal - Mart?
      Last edited by ryanracer; 05-21-2004, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Naw, hampton is a freind of mine and i did cap on him in that last thread. But after the last rental car experience, i dont know if i want the ride from him anyway. But i pick Target!!!

Anyway, Can we put up a FF side of drifting section?

Tech, do we really need this here? Its about drifting and not fixing cars. There are enough corolla and 240 message boards for information.

just a couple things for thought.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Alright,

Target in Portland June 8th!! We're on, Tony's bringing fireworks, and I got the "fire extinguisher"

Anyone for a hotel?

And we'll let Marcus engineer the elevator in the hotel so we can get out fast...
          Last edited by ryanracer; 05-21-2004, 11:01 PM.

Comment

keep the tech section. I thought one of the things us north americans were lacking in was our car set-up. I would really like to see some of the pros get more active in the tech section.

I think we need an off-topic section as that may help keep some of the more nonsense threads out of the other sections. I know the nonsense stuff is discouraged but it can't really be stoped so why not give it a place.

Comment

Emagdnim

On a more serious note,

Both of your points are true. We need a humor section and we should do more tech stuff. The "there here" thread got way out of hand. People calling other people out to go "battle" is immature and there was nothing that warranted that, just envy I suppose.

just an additional 2 cents so that makes 4 from me.

Comment

i want in on this!

...MSU cart drifting team since '99.

the 'sponsor-me' video clip: http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/subaru/cartdrift1.MOV

...hahaha...

Comment

Just thought I'd see what is was like to post like a pro. :P I will be you know... give it time!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinCrawford
                    Just thought I'd see what is was like to post like a pro. :P I will be you know... give it time!
                    You dorkus...

Comment

Hahahaha... oh gawd I'm lame.
                      Last edited by STFUAD; 05-22-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

ok, i want gram lights in my target cart!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                          Tech, do we really need this here? Its about drifting and not fixing cars.
                          ^ This guy DEFINATELY is not ALex!

-MR

Comment

I gave up fixing cars. I have done it for too many years. That and you really cant explain things on the net.
                            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                            X