Do Not Order From Driftspeed.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Order From Driftspeed.com

they are trying to scam me out of my money. i ordered a spin turn knob and they said its 15 bucks. and now theyre trying to get 10 more dollars for "shipping charges". how is there 10 bucks extra for shipping on something that weighs nothing?

first they said they havent recieved the money. i spoke with the post office to see if my money order had been cashed. and yes it was cashed. i told the people at www.driftspeed.com about it and now they say they need more money for shipping.

i won this item off of ebay for 10 dollars. 5 bucks for shipping they say. it was under 20 bucks so i agreed. and it has been 2 months since the money order was cashed!

DO NO ORDER FROM WWW.DRIFTSPEED.COM

theyre only out to scam you.

i have exchanged emails with other people who have had serious problems with driftspeed. one guy had a similiar situation with ordering his exhaust. 400+ dollars that driftspeed said wasnt cashed, but it shows on the customers bank statement. NOTHING was done about it by driftspeed. not until he told the BBB and sought legal advice. and then several days later, his bank was credited back the money. interesting isnt it?

Doesn't Ebay have a fraud thing for this? Just curious if you looked into it yet. Yeah, if you won it or had a "buy now" for $10 and shipping was set at $5, there's not much they can do. They either ship you your part or give you back your money. I think Ebay will make sure of that.

Comment

those are the kind of people you want to meet in a dark alley at night marshun, if you did i would help you too . maybe they will screw off a hacker and their website will get it .

Comment

i thought that was Chas' company?? wtf

- Peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
          i thought that was Chas' company?? wtf

- Peace
          Chas's company is Speed Alliance.

Comment

oh ok, but they use the same logo thing right? the advan symbol i think it is

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
              oh ok, but they use the same logo thing right? the advan symbol i think it is

- peace
              No.Also haven't heard of any problems with Speed Alliance eitheir,nothing but good things.

Comment

ok, sry i got confused. it is late, and i got a girl on the mind anyway. lol well goodluck working everything out, i said something to the guy that has driftspeed in his avatar and told him he should comment about it. maybe later i guess. sry for the ignorance on my part

- peace

Comment

I would report them to Ebay for 1.
                  2, give them bad feedback. (reverse that)
                  3,always get shipping insurants.
                  4, always watch out when buying anything from ebay.

Ebay has become a scammers dream, always check their feedback befor buying anything.
                  ask questions, and only buy something if you really can't find it near you.

My friend has orderd items from ebay and on several ocasions he never reseaved the items.

There really isn't anything you can do but contact ebay and tell them you are being scammed and hope that the scammer will get locked out of their account.
                  Everyone will complain that they have sent the item you have order and it just got lost in the mail since you didn't order shipping insurants or something stupid like that.

In short Ebay is not a sure thing, you are bidding at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    thats not chas's company....

yeah just go on ebays buyer protection thing and file it with ebay.

Comment

Dude. You don't even know these guys. They're good people. Wow something you bought i guess got into a little mishap or something. WOW. That happens to any company that's still new and now large yet. So all of you stop Saying so much *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about DriftSpeed. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* You.

Comment

You might want to mention that you are located outside of the United States or Hawaii - Alaska, and that in the auction, it is clearly posted that:

Shipping $5.00
                        Insurance $2.00 (Optional)
                        CA Residents please add 7.75% Sales Tax
                        Shipping costs are for Continental United States only. International and territories please email for shipping costs

As for claiming that other people have problems, please show proof, anyone can just say this guy has a problem and spent $1,000,000 dollars with them and reported them to the BBB and the DA office etc.. If this was the case, Drift Speed would be banned from Ebay and closed by now.

You are paying between $1.00 - $10.00 for a spin turn knob which is very reasonably priced already. Drift Speed has to pay for employees to ship items, packaging material and shipping costs. Drift Speed never marks up shipping unless you are an international our outside territory customer.

Please provide all facts when posting your story.
                        Last edited by Niponhamfighter; 05-24-2004, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                          I work there, i dont own it.
                          Last edited by Chas; 05-25-2004, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X