SEE this months super street? *PUKE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEE this months super street? *PUKE*

check out this months super street, make is hurts me deep all this owrk on my 240 to be outkasted from the ricers, soon alll of them will have "drift RIDES* ahhhh look at the silvia with NOS WTF!!!!!!! and yashiro factory!!!! man this sucks.

ok..i have two things to say about that article:

1) yeah, N20 and bass? WTF! still, i guess even drifters need a little music to bump to. still not sure how i feel about the bottle being on a drift car. but whatever i guess.

2) if the car is actually drifted...then i respect it. if it's just a rice queen posing as a drifter...then it and the owner should be *crushed*.....

i don't mind people that think outside the *drift* box and try new things and add new stuff to their ride...however i have a huge problem with people building cars with "drift" parts and calling their ride a "drift car" and they don't even use the parts/car for that purpose. it's like having a competition ICE system in your car and never showing it off saying, "i don't like bass and it's dangerouse to have tv's in your car, so i never turn mine on"....

If you're not gonna' use a car for how it's built, then why build it that way?

Comment

btw: i thought that car was hello` tight! i'd love to have a drift car that nice. but i'd bust it up in a few weeks anyhow, so what's the use.

still it was a nice car i think, and if the owner REALLY drifts it then i respect them both.

Comment

yashio factory s15

I personally really like the yashio factory s15-looks hella sweet w/ all that carbon fibre-makes me drool lol- the only thing that i dont like about it is the color

Comment

Re: yashio factory s15

Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
          the only thing that i dont like about it is the color
          yah, same here, but my girlfriend would look hella tight driving that thing

and Jonny said hella (spelled it wrong tho) right on dude

Comment

pink ownz

Comment

HELL YEAH pink owns lol...the 840 is hot! maybe if it was orange..or red...or white...or maybe even black..but pink kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored* lol..noticable color!

Comment

Well right away you can tell its not tuned for drifting because of the design of the spoiler and air defusers. That car is tuned to grip.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  Well right away you can tell its not tuned for drifting because of the design of the spoiler and air defusers. That car is tuned to grip.
                  i agree that's prob. like a group N circuit car...or something very similar.

Comment

to me it doesnt really matter if that tight machine is for grip or drift- it's still hella nice- i even got 2 big pics of it plasterred on my wall lol!

Comment

Yashio's S15 is f***in awesome, you have to be a real man to wear/drive pink like that! haha

Comment

Its a really nice car, but I hate $hit like that where someone will have a 10 second drag car or a kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* road course car thats just a dam trailer queen and isnt used for what its made to do...Its amazing how much quads in magazines and cars in magazines can be sooo interelated. Its still a very nice car though.

Id take it

Comment

RE AMEMIYA!! he did the rx-7 with the porsche front end.. that thing was pink too!! f**ken awesome!

Comment

nah it wasn't a porsche front end, it just looks like one, they have the kit to do it on an FC on rx7.com

Comment

yeah i think it's a fugly kit...i like the stock rx7 or w/ the non-flip up conversion at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X