This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin to Cali

Hey Im goin do some training for the Marines out in Cali at the end of this month. Camp Pendelton, San Diego to be exact. [TEXT DELETED BY A MODERATOR] Or yknow if anyone wants to invite me over for a beer that'd be cool to. Heheh

umm contact Chas and those SD guys. THey'll show you stuff around there. Camp Pendleton is a kool little place.

Comment

You mentioned earlier you were a cop,now marines?

Comment

ack stay away from chino, theres enough cops here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
          You mentioned earlier you were a cop,now marines?
          i think he was kidding about the cop part.

Comment

I drove by Camp Pendelton so many times when I was going to LA(visiting a friend for a week in San Diego, went to Hollywood, China Town, 6 Flags, etc... sight seeing). Hope I'm thinking of the right place, heading up I-5? I went there during Xmas break, so my memory isn't the clearest after a few months, hehe, first time in Cali too, nice place, wierd plants, lol.

Comment

Hollywood's where it's at. hahahaha. Ya that's the I-5 that goes right by pendleton.

Comment

I always expected Hollywood to be less crowded, more spread out, fancier. Walking around, it seems so normal. I find if funny how the road narrows as you get to LA, lol, lose the carpool lane too...so many cars packed into just a few lanes. I personally wouldn't want to live there. San Diego is better but still not quite my style. I'm a country boy(not too country, not a farm boy), like a little breathing room. I haven't been up north past LA, so I don't know how it is up there.

Comment

... another moron asking for drift spots over the internet? You want to drift or watch drifters? Go to the Qualcomm event coming up in July.

That was harsh, but NEVER ask for drifting spots over the internet. It's simply not bright.

Comment

He said only legal events. And also we both already know not to give out spot locations. He's just saying that when he comes down he wants somebody to show him around to places. Calm down though. You think that a senior member doesn't know not to post spots? City names are not spots nor give away any spots so just calm down.

Comment

Cartman: "The first thing we need to do in a situation like this is to calm everybody down. RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drift For Food
                        Cartman: "The first thing we need to do in a situation like this is to calm everybody down. RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!"

lol
                        That would be AUTHORITAH .

Comment

....another moron asking for drift spots over the internet?

Hmmm see now if i was a 10 yr old kid, i would start throwing insults around. But im not so why bother. TougeDorifto thanks for the support man. like he said, im not asking people where they hit the curb at, just if theres anywhere to go around pendelton. So GridRace think before speaking please.

Oh just to clarify, Im both a Cop and a Marine. Yes im seriously a cop. I was active duty for a little over a year , then i switched to the reserves. The only job i could find that would work with my training was Law Enforcement.

Anyone know of any tracks around there? I wish i could bring my car.

And how come nobodys invited me over for a beer yet! Dangit!
                          Last edited by HasNoTiresLeft; 05-23-2004, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
                            And how come nobodys invited me over for a beer yet! Dangit!
                            thats cuz most of us are underage , but that dont stop sum of us from having fun!

Comment

i live right off of pendelton... but im only 18 so no beer. if you want to cruise out to drift tech im out there tue - sat. your more than welcom to come check out the shop, shoot the sh!t. you could see the video we have of use drifting at qualcom.
                              just drop me a PM and ill throw you directions or my number...
                              there arent that many spots that are good, unless your one of those i only drift parking lot people, so dont get your hopes all high.

Comment

Working...
                              X