ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEMA @ Atlantic City (SIGNAL Drifting Pics!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA @ Atlantic City (SIGNAL Drifting Pics!)

Hey whats up everyone. I love drifting so i joined up.

For my very first post here is what the best part of the SEMA show was. Signal Auto drifting twins!! these guys are awesome, the pics dont do this action justice at all. If you ever want to see the best display of automotive action u have to chek out signal drifting in person!!!

Chunky Bai
    This is my boy from the far east side. One of the best drivers ive ever seen.

So why is he renked 30th in the D1. I like Bai and get a long good with him but hes not the best.

Comment

wow cool, awesome pictures!!!

CHUNKY!!

Comment

Great Pics. I Love the drifing twins. I got to see them when I lived in Hawaii at the drift session. It was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          So why is he renked 30th in the D1. I like Bai and get a long good with him but hes not the best.
          Im sure he's not the best being that he ranked 30th, but i never said he was the best. What i said was that he was the best ive ever seen. This is the first time ive seen some badass pro drifting in person BTW.

signal is da hot shiz!!

Comment

[TEXT EDITED BY A MODERATOR] he is a good driver for sure, and he very well might be the best Lord EJR has ever seen. dont act like he isnt good. d1 is the best of the best, to be ranked 30th still means he is a great driver.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
              [TEXT EDITED BY A MODERATOR] he is a good driver for sure, and he very well might be the best Lord EJR has ever seen. dont act like he isnt good. d1 is the best of the best, to be ranked 30th still means he is a great driver.
              Sam is ranked 14th who would you say is better. And I can defanantly own you so maybe my choice of words were not the best get over it.

Comment

What does you owning him have to do with anything?

-MR

Comment

Tanaka is the best YO! I love team oranges s15 its the $HIT!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                    ok ????

Team Signal is not Team Orange

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                      he is a good driver for sure, and he very well might be the best Lord EJR has ever seen. dont act like he isnt good. d1 is the best of the best, to be ranked 30th still means he is a great driver.
                      werd.

Comment

Sam is ranked 14th who would you say is better. And I can defanantly own you so maybe my choice of words were not the best get over it.
                        what does 'ol sam huby have to do with this thread in any way? how do you know you could own me, and what does that have to do with this either? you were impolite and all you have to do is say you are sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                          Wrong call....Yasuyuki Kazama is currently 1st.He put away Kumakubo (refer to the semi-finals in round 1 ),though Team Orange did do well,still no Kazama,even though he is in DX.

I see Signals changed their cars since last time I've seen them.I like what they've done with the intake,smooth move.Though Bai may not be the greatest,that guy can put on one hell of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                            Though Bai may not be the greatest, that guy can put on one hell of a show.
                            Got that right, my fav trick of his was when he stood on his door and went drifting. It was insane- his door was closed he had one leg in the car, one hand holding the steering wheel, all while he stand on the door waving his other arm. Check the pic b4 the last one, u can sort of see what im talking about.

im wondering how is it that he could just keep doing that with the car not shutting off. After he finished his little standing drift, he drove the car around the track standing out of it as if he did it everyday. The 240 didnt even stall out or anything. That was definetely hot.

Anyone have any idea of how he did that?? madd props to chunky!
                            Last edited by Lord_EJR; 05-24-2004, 07:23 PM.

Comment

he learned it from Asamoto and Kazama of Drift Xtreme. They have been doing it for years. Asamoto is the only one known that can drift with both feet and one hand out the door. He cant see anything and accelerates with his head. He did this in fontana and a few other shows in the states. Infact the fontana show Alex was there I dont know for sure if he saw it.

Here is Kazama doin his drift skates.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X