RWD Civic hatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWD Civic hatch?

That manifold in the engine bay is NOT a FWD manifold... Anyone know anything about it?

This is the course:
    http://craz4max.hp.infoseek.co.jp/pu...tml/4-26-1.htm
    It's the white and yellow EF Hatch that is being painted...

-MR

The pictures in your linked site give the illusion that the car in the picture is a civic, just because the picture next to it is of a civic, when in fact, it is not. Judging by the position of the fusebox, engine info stamp, and the design of the doorhandles and window, that is not a civic, but a 240sx. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Pennyman; 05-24-2004, 12:02 PM.

Comment

i like the other pics, hella cool cars, they should do it to a accord that i alwas mistake for a hachi

Comment

That's not the same car as the yellow/white hatch. That car has a trunk and civics have frames around the windows. Probably a 180sx. Those are some great looking cars, nice pics.

Comment

Dammit - I was hoping that it was a RWD civic hatch!!!

I'm bummed now...

And I feel like an idiot...

Thanks though,

-MR

Comment

No worries, man, we all make little brain farts at certain times, hehe. A rear drive civic would certainly be the talk of the group though, hehe. Imagine seeing a civic just kinda cruising, and then dipping the clutch and smoking the rear tires into a D1 worthy slide. Boy that would be the sweetest civic ever, haha! For now, we keep dreaming...

Comment

not to mention the windows, there being no frame and what have ya

Comment

Thats a S13... not a civic hatch.

Oh i guess someone alrady said that.. well yeah its a S13. sence when do civic hatchbacks have trunks anyways? heres the question Silvia or 240sx... the intake manifold looks like a ka24, but its difficult to tell from the picture.

Comment

well crazy-max is based in japan so its going to be a CA or a SR then again they do sum odd stuff in japan

Comment

they have a fr integ MR if its any constilation, made by braile auto

Comment

that's crazy-max in osaka alright. it's just a civic, the car next to it in the gallery is a all white 180.

Comment

I'm working on the AWD CRX still, and yeah the FR ITR is by Blake and crew at Braille Auto in Sarasota - I will most likely be taking the CRX to them for help on the conversion, but there is a posssibility of a RWD-only setup or even a 4G63T with VCD (if the money comes through...)

Pennyman - soon enough, this will be the case!

-MR

Comment

wow...AWD CRX, thats ganna be hot...how much does do you plan on spending on the change?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
                            The pictures in your linked site give the illusion that the car in the picture is a civic, just because the picture next to it is of a civic, when in fact, it is not. Judging by the position of the fusebox, engine info stamp, and the design of the doorhandles and window, that is not a civic, but a 240sx. Problem solved.
                            Agreed. S13 most def. You can tell because the window doesn't extend the full length of the door when it is full rolled up.

Comment

Oh no

Some people do very bad things to very good cars.

"Dude there's a biplane on your trunk!"

What are you using for driveline in your CRX swap? VW guys have done that sort of thing a couple different ways, but I've never seen it in a CRX.

Comment

Working...
                              X