Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my posts being deleted?

Multiple times already.

I deserve to hear from the moderators that have been deleteing my post/comments.

I make very valid comments. I know about the sport. I've been in it for a while.

You guys seem to cater towards the big names and the guys that posts a lot.

So, can someone man up and tell me?

Re: Why are my posts being deleted?

A series of posts in the Drifting Pretty thread were deleted because they were off topic and turning into an argument.

Also, did you receive the PM that was sent to you a few days ago?

Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
    Multiple times already.

I deserve to hear from the moderators that have been deleteing my post/comments.

I make very valid comments. I know about the sport. I've been in it for a while.

You guys seem to cater towards the big names and the guys that posts a lot.

So, can someone man up and tell me?

Comment

why was my hahah delted in the Battle version thread, and not the "your jacking the **** out of this thread?"

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any consistance in moderating threads.

You guys seriously need to get it more professional.

Comment

Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
          There doesn't seem to be any consistance in moderating threads.

You guys seriously need to get it more professional.
          Sure we could moderate like perfect robots. stamping out a set of guidelines, with a list of words and ideas that you will have your thread deleted for. That is IF you want an impersonal group of moderators who dont listen to the users on the forum. Trust me that form of moderation has been tried here before. However it doesnt work. Now we are personal. We consider many many options before desiding to take a course of action. Of course we are only human we make mistakes and we can not cover the entire forum. If you would like us to be more thorough in our work you should start using the 'report thread to moderation' link. It works well.

I am sorry you feel we are not the perfect moderators. However if you have any thoughts or opinions, on what you would find to be more "professional" forms for moderation please feel free to express them. Its not like theres some secret tranning camp they send the moderators to, so that we may learn to be the best moderators in the world. We are mostly dedicated users who have a list of rules given to us by the Administrators and we try to enforce said rules to keep the forum more enjoyable and on topic. I am sorry you feel otherwise, However at the same tme im not very sorry that i cant be perfect. We only do this because we enjoy the site and want to make it better not because we dislike you and want to exclude you from conversations.

Comment

Working...
          X