Whatsup guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatsup guys

whatsup guys, finally got activated to the forum. (last name never went through). just thought id introduce myself. Name is Chris from RI. been into drifting for about 3 years now, rescently got a 95 s14 for 2500. car is awesome. not sure what i wanna do for the motor(180k) but either going to build a KA or swap and SR. i work on cars as a living and hobby.
    Earlier this year me and 3 other of my die-hard friends traveled to cali for feb 28 for the 1st round ever in america. we were theyre from Friday-Sun and saturday was the only full day there. but it was all worth it. got to meet my mentors tsuchiya and orido and even Ueno. worth all 18 hours of flying!
    well thats it. greta to be finally a member. thanks guys!

WELCOME.... I R STEVE ... KING OF KILLA KALI AUTO DRIFTERS

Comment

whats up, im trevor. i drive the most illest, ganster *Censored**Censored**Censored* young dong integra lol. just kidding wlcome to the crew.

Comment

welcome this its ricckie one of the two leads of the hrony mofoos crew...welcome hommie

Comment

welcome guy....im the other one...

Comment

haha, i like the name..,nice to meet you guys.
            Im the founding member of URM of the east coast.
            Were just a small drifting/racing crew out of East Providence..

Comment

do you have picīs of your car and crew?? or a home page or smtng??...and again welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                do you have picīs of your car and crew?? or a home page or smtng??...and again welcome!!
                i want to get pics up soon after we are done with our cars. they are all in the making right now. i drive a zenki s14 and am building the KA24de this summer for turbo. The other cars are Chuki s13/180sx, FC rx-7, AE86 hachi and Silvia s13. We are all building for the summer.
                the 180 will be getting an SR20det,
                AE86 widebody is in the building process right now with a 1.7 4AG 20V,
                and the FC is lloking into a upgrading the to turbo.

ill be posting the build and stages of each car here on the forum so keep your eyes out!

Comment

Hey man, welcome to the forums.

You must be into drifting to travel across the country for the D1.

Have fun and don't take everyone too seriously.

Comment

thanks man. , yea me and my friends have been into drifting for about 2-3 years and once we heard of the 1st D1 we were determined. we missed the preliminary one in Aug from procrastinating but the day the feb D1 tix went on sale, i got em.it was the best time of my life and will do it all over again

Comment

2 silvia's, an AE86, and an FC. you guys SCREAM drift!

Comment

Working...
                      X