Ernie Fixmer/Rotora 240 (Old PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernie Fixmer/Rotora 240 (Old PHOTOS)

damn look at the intensity in those eyes on the last photo....

Comment

a little sleepy!!!....that was stuff done before the first D1. Now many things have changed. I currently have been setting up a Right hand drive 180sx with S15 front end. the most significant and obvious difference has to be the rear solid metal flarework, and flared front S15 fenders. Rear is 60mm per side and front is 45mm per side over stock. We already debuted the car at the Formula D in Atlanta and also used it at the $10,000 shootout at Laguna Seca. We (Team Rotora) have currently replaced 3 transmissions in this car to date, due to a minor clutch problem that has since been worked out. This car has many more differences over the first Chassis projects. So many I will have to list them later in future posts. Hope to see some ppls from this board at future drift events. The next scheduled appearance is at Formula D in Houston, Texas. See you all there, Ernie
      Ernie Fixmer
      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Hey Ernie, I met you at Drift Atlanta. You signed my option Nice to see you on the forums. Keep up the great drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
            a little sleepy!!!....that was stuff done before the first D1. Now many things have changed. I currently have been setting up a Right hand drive 180sx with S15 front end. the most significant and obvious difference has to be the rear solid metal flarework, and flared front S15 fenders. Rear is 60mm per side and front is 45mm per side over stock. We already debuted the car at the Formula D in Atlanta and also used it at the $10,000 shootout at Laguna Seca. We (Team Rotora) have currently replaced 3 transmissions in this car to date, due to a minor clutch problem that has since been worked out. This car has many more differences over the first Chassis projects. So many I will have to list them later in future posts. Hope to see some ppls from this board at future drift events. The next scheduled appearance is at Formula D in Houston, Texas. See you all there, Ernie

yeea i seen pictures of ur 180 its niice
            hey i was watching you at D1 i seen you were havine some heavy metal (another word for hardcore) car troubles what happend there?

Comment

Welcome Ernie, always good to see more Profs on here.

Comment

yeah man welcome to the forums. also anyone know if ken gushi is on here yet?

Comment

who is ernie fimer not who is he but whats his name is that him as info well either way if u there welcome get ken gushi lol

ohh my bad i didnt notice the post afterwards sorry bout that
                  Last edited by CFran55; 05-27-2004, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Ernie = Ernie Fixmer's name on these boards

Comment

well its funny you should ask what happened....seems nobody cares when the cars broke. Seems ppl are more interested in the cars that run and perform at the events... First the engine crapped the day before, (rod Bearing), then in qualifying the transmission broke. You lose out on a lot when the car does not perform. It takes a while to work out the bugs when going up in the horsepower numbers. I think we are on the right track though and its only a matter of time before things start to get better.
                      Ernie Fixmer
                      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

I will talk to Ken, but its up to him whether he posts or not...
                        Ernie Fixmer
                        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

hey ernie I read something about you where you first learned how to drift in Okinawa??? I live here now and I was wondering what places you went to?? what years were you hear and did you ever drift at irajima (aja)??

Comment

Ernie!

hey Ernie this is Riley.. i dunno if ya remember me but im buddy with matt from shogunstyle... well just saying hey and welcome to the boards... keep up the good work!

Comment

Damn ernie, why's everyone wanting u to get gushi on here? I'm sure if he wanted to he'd be on here too. I think thats kinda rude, seems like people are "Fixmer? Fixmer who? Where's Gushi" kinda the same as people calling my house asking for my friends, a bit impolite if u ask me. But oh well. Hopefully sooner than later we'll have all you D1 Profs on here.

L8r

Comment

Working...
                              X