X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland drift practice - New Deal

PIR drift practice - New Deal
    Hey Look here,

Due to the low entrant numbers in Drift Concept, we are going to offer a 1/2 day practice session on top of our class. We are working to make sure this event happens, so we will offer a good deal. Since there is enough room for two courses, we will be offering this deal for $125. you should get more than enough track time to burn up your tires. We are going to limit the numbers so it should work for you. This will probably have 4 hrs of practice time. Here is the catch, you must have experience. There will be no instruction what so ever, our first and primary concern is our students. If this is something that interests you please email or call Ryan Hampton. My email is ryanracer@earthlink.net or call my cell at 626 893 4476.

Thank you everyone for your support and concerns and we will make this happen,

Ryan Hampton

http://www.driftconcept.net
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Drift Events

Hey, I am near the Portland area, and was wondering if there are going to be other events over the summer, and track days where i can run my car.

Comment

Are you talking drifting or Track events?

I know there are track events going on all the time. As far as future events for us I don't know. So far, the market can't even support our event. So I doubt it.

thank you,
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Working...
      X