Intresting fact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting fact.

Ladies, a word of advice. If your husband or boyfriend drives a Porsche, get in your car and follow him. According to a survey published in the German magazine "Men's Car," Porsche drivers suffer more bouts of infidelity than any other group of car owners. Reuters reports that, according to the survey, fully 49 percent of Porsche drivers admitted they cheated on their wives or girlfriends.

wow.....thats an interesting fact.......i wonder how it is with women that drive porsche cars......

Comment

lol i saw that survey.Interestingly, BMW owners are .5 times more likely to have sex than porsche owners M power!

Comment

Nissan guys are known for there stamina and there ability to go over and over and over again. so take that porsche =P

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Nissan guys are known for there stamina and there ability to go over and over and over again. so take that porsche =P

AMEN!! haha

Comment

What do you think the 24 stands for? its 24 as in always willing to go 24 hours a day.. (actualy its arbitrary.. but this sounds better)

Comment

Since rich married guys tend to sleep around and drive porsches, it comes as no surprise (because they're rich of course!).

Comment

drifters can do it sideways...lol so take that luxery dudes

Comment

They think driving a Porsche makes them God. Haha.

Comment

Yo Chas I saw that fact today too. Interesting.

Comment

Crazy facts hombre...

Comment

5 bucks spas, says that u buy a porshe when ur older lol.

Comment

Id drive a bmw before a porsche. There nicer, imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X