ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS!! Coold day in SF!! but nice view of Bay Bridge!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS!! Coold day in SF!! but nice view of Bay Bridge!

After work today i felt like taking some new pics of the ride... it WAS supposed to be mostly sunny in SF.. but I guess the fog rolled in.. luckily it didnt block the view of the city!

yah yah.. the stickers are on for the upcoming show!! heheh so what if i like JDM rice!! ;-) FULL SIZE PICS available if ya happen to want 'em...

>>FULL ALBUM CAN BE FOUND HERE<<

wow, nice pics. really nice car too. i hardly ever even like honda's, but i really like your prelude. really clean.

Comment

hahah thnx for the compliment! :-)

- A

Comment

omg.. some pics that my friend also took with his fat *Censored**Censored**Censored* 4k camera.. can u say i'm about to jizz

Comment

nice

man i usualy dont like FF, or honda for that matter..but damn.. sexy car.. keep it up

Comment

hay nice, i hate honda's but not bad, my buddy is sporting a 5th gen prelude here in Missery, but nice car!!!!! nice shots too. all we have to work with here is hay bails....

Comment

nice pics dood... very clean. you gotta see the ones i took... almost as good...

Comment

wassup alex this darithS from jspek, nice ride man...keep those wheels (but if you decide to change em sell the volks to me )

Comment

nice pictures of another *parked*, everyone-has-it-blue honda. Really nice Prelude, but WTF does this have to do with drifting??? Get outta here with that nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by hokiruu
                    nice pictures of another *parked*, everyone-has-it-blue honda. Really nice Prelude, but WTF does this have to do with drifting??? Get outta here with that nonsense...
                    man stop hating, his car is sick

Comment

dude ur car is so frocking hot !!!! the stickers are nice, not rice ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by hokiruu
                        man someone gotta stop drinkin that haterade!

Comment

Originally posted by hokiruu: nice pictures of another *parked*, everyone-has-it-blue honda. Really nice Prelude, but WTF does this have to do with drifting??? Get outta here with that nonsense...
                          Althought this persons post was abit crass, i would have to say that if you posted pics of you racing it or trying drift it would be better than it sitting there, looking pretty. Beside haven't you already posted pics of your ride before, without the jdm style stickers? Anyhow, your cars is still clean if that's any consolation.

Comment

^^ Actually i just like to post pics b/c i like to share my photos.. i dont mean to try and post them to get compliments so i can feel good about my car... but thanks for the compliment anywayz.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLude
                              man someone gotta stop drinkin that haterade!

ahahah man thats great.
                              priceless

links no work for me. red X's and the full album thing all i get is perfectnav dealy
                              Last edited by Tighty_wh1tey; 05-27-2004, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X