what is this giant thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this giant thing!

i was browsing a drift website and i came up on this girl and ehr 180sx...inside there is this giant shaft which she grabs....no not that kinda shaft but does anyone know what that thing is!
    Attached Files

actually dude, i was wrong before, there is another shift knob next to that thing, and the handbrake is in there too, i'm hella stumped

Comment

Its 'The Crazy Lever'

Comment

Where did you find that thing.

Comment

garr

her car is sweet tho...lucky girl

i found it on a japanese website where else

Comment

uh oh

i found another one!!! plz does anyone know wth this thing is!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

hmmmm, maybe its the ejector seat lever........or maybe the NAAAWS button.............or..........actually iono

Comment

guys...you're all soooo dumb! i can't believe you don't know what that is!? never seen a hood release lever b4?

LOL!

*it's the majic skick*

Comment

i'm naked at the moment... i don't care if you mind.

it could be a door-opening lever, like all the japanese taxis have. it opens the passenger door so that those OCD-having japanese people don't have to touch the door-handle. usually people who've fancied up their interiors like that have done it for the purpose of cruising the streets at night grabbing attention and picking up people of the opposite sex. i forget the name for it, but it has some fancy japanese name. so anyways, that might be it. if you look for some pictures of japanese taxis, you might find your confirmation there.

Comment

I dunno in the second pic it doesn't look like it's connection to anything that moves. Might be some bar to hold onto to keep yourself from flying around

Comment

Re: i'm naked at the moment... i don't care if you mind.

Originally posted by ohtagerbilhero
                      it could be a door-opening lever, like all the japanese taxis have. it opens the passenger door so that those OCD-having japanese people don't have to touch the door-handle. usually people who've fancied up their interiors like that have done it for the purpose of cruising the streets at night grabbing attention and picking up people of the opposite sex. i forget the name for it, but it has some fancy japanese name. so anyways, that might be it. if you look for some pictures of japanese taxis, you might find your confirmation there.
                      my vote is for this answer...so far the most logical. he he he. would be cool for drifting 'cause you could open the opposite door mid-drift....very cool. now i want one of those for my ride! lol.

Comment

how come i cant find a girl who is into drifting? around me i'd be lucky to find a girl who knows what a differential is.

Comment

Originally posted by someguy135
                          how come i cant find a girl who is into drifting? around me i'd be lucky to find a girl who knows what a differential is.
                          you can't you have to train them like i did mine! LOL.

Comment

it is a hydraulic side brake...it bypasses the abs in cars that are equipped with it...i remember hearing that from someone

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
                              you can't you have to train them like i did mine! LOL.
                              thats what i did

Comment

Working...
                              X