Qualcomm!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualcomm!!!!!

everybody go to the qualcomm drag races tonight... 5 dollar spectator entry.... call the cell if u need me 1-760-522-7485

Why and where?

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
      Why and where?
      Down south.

Comment

I figured as much, and I was just down in Santa Ana last night around 1. Was supposed to be somewhere at 11:40, got there at 12:40 T_T. How was that Steve?

Comment

i got there at 11:30 ....one park got bustes... the other group went out to the mtn...cops were there waiting....race canceled...group slitted did their own thing.... never saw the r32 but i did see the fd and sil80..... anyways i saw chas,cordes,reagal, all u peeps there....nice talkn to u guys again....adios

Comment

Glad I missed it then.

Comment

whodidyawhat?

where were you man... should have showed at drifter row... lol i bailed out early with some honda friends.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch240sx
                whodidyawhat?

where were you man... should have showed at drifter row... lol i bailed out early with some honda friends.
                Drifter row? Man I didnt know you guys had one, last night was my first night at Qualcomm.

Comment

drifter row....lolz ur car was parked next to a mustang...err wait nvm .... ahahah my car was in the shop i saw u pass by me i was in the pt cruiser

Comment

yeah, it was next to a mustang and jay's auto s14. and then jermeys crx was next to the mustang.

it just happened that a bunch of us parked in the same spot..

Comment

i was parked to next to a gold porsche and a red fd..... did u see that red fd with the black lip and wing...man that thing was nice

Comment

yeah it was nice... but the guy thought he was hot *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

Working...
                        X