Is it just more, or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just more, or...?

Lately I've noticed there's alot of cars on the road (around here anyway) that I didn't think were available to the US market. Here's an example of what I've seen in the past month or two: Toyota Vitz (yesterday), Renault Clio, Peugot 206 convertible looking thing (I'm not exaclty sure which model it would be), Nissan X-Trail (2), and this week I saw two Volkswagens I'm not familiar with. One was a hatchback and the other looked exactly like the hatchback except it had a truck bed. Anyways, I just thought that was kind of interesting.

hmmm....thats weird......i havent noticed anything......maybe just rich people that import their cars.......

Comment

Did the dubs look like these?

Rabbit and Rabbit pickup. rabbit was the first generation golf. both were sold in the US.

Comment

No. I don't think it was Rabbit. It was a pretty new car. It couldn't have been more than a couple years old.

Comment

i think you mean the 206CC its a herd top covertable

Comment

yea, lemme get the pic of a 206 cc that i took in europe, and the hatch was maybe the VW Lupo? I know the toyota Vitz is available in Canada, ive seen them there, maybe someone just drove it down.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah. That's what the Peugot looked like, except blue. And I know the VWs weren't Lupos. I think they drove up from Mexico actually now that I think about it, considering where I live isn't exaclty that far from the border. But I never knew they sold the Vitz in Canada. Stupid Canadians. Always getting what I can't have.

Comment

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObje...2fintro%2ehtml
                That is probably what you and I saw. They sell the Echo hatchback up there, but I guess it's pretty much the same as a Vitz. Looks the same anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X