No announcement yet.

Need to borrow Drift Car in NY/CT Area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to borrow Drift Car in NY/CT Area!

I need to borrow someones drift car for a demo at Lime Rock, I flew out to do this demonstration, it was a last minute thing, and the car I was going to use, crashed friday night, the detals:
    One 20 minute demo, monday
    We have tires, you get the leftovers
    All expenses for gas etc paid, along with cash for a rental fee
    Free entry and access to the event for the weekend, suppposed to be like 20k people there....

PM me or email me at topicsii@tmail.com ASAP, and leave your number
    Thanks in advance!
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Who crashed the first car?
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. If I lived up there and had an awesome rear wheel drive car I would do that in a heartbeat. Who ever does this is lucky.

How much horsepower are you looking at and how modified.

Comment

Who in their right mind would trust you with there baby? Especially after you already crashed yours. Haha. I am kidding. Wish I could help out but I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
          Holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. If I lived up there and had an awesome rear wheel drive car I would do that in a heartbeat. Who ever does this is lucky.

How much horsepower are you looking at and how modified.
          Funny thing is, i asked everyone i knew and i juuuust got a car tonight and had to wrench on it all night swapping parts to get it ready for this event. Alot of people either flaked on me, or had some other reasons, i didnt think it would be so difficult. but i think we are set.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
            Who in their right mind would trust you with there baby? Especially after you already crashed yours. Haha. I am kidding. Wish I could help out but I can't.
            I didnt say i crashed a car, i said the car i was going to use (a friends car) crashed it himself.
            www.chrisforsberg.com
            www.driftalliance.com
            www.nosdrift.com
            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Chris,

I'm just giving you some s... I know personally you would not go out and crash someones car, that is the difference between a pro, and an amatuer. Go out and I hope the demo goes well. Make us proud in front of the racing crowd..

Ryan
              Ryan Hampton

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                Chris,

I'm just giving you some s... I know personally you would not go out and crash someones car, that is the difference between a pro, and an amatuer. Go out and I hope the demo goes well. Make us proud in front of the racing crowd..

Ryan
                I see the pros crash all the time..

Comment

Yes, in fact the pros do crash, however if you are borrowing someones car to do a demo you don't crash. I know that sounds ridiculous, but if you drive something that isn't yours, you should not be at 10/tenths. Most pros like Chris would not wad up a car that they were borrowing for a couple of runs.

Late,
                  Ryan Hampton

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                    Yes, in fact the pros do crash, however if you are borrowing someones car to do a demo you don't crash. I know that sounds ridiculous, but if you drive something that isn't yours, you should not be at 10/tenths. Most pros like Chris would not wad up a car that they were borrowing for a couple of runs.

Late,
                    Nah it makes sense.. you dont push some one else's car. Take it easy, that sort of thing. I was just giving you guys a hard time. Good luck with the demo..

Comment

Oh, I see. I thought you crashed the car in practice. That is what it sounded like to me. Sorry Mr. Forsberg.

Comment

Working...
                      X