do i have LSD? (s14)4lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i have LSD? (s14)4lug

well my title says its an 95 SE edition but theres no spoiler but i do have power options and moonroof. i didnt know s14's ever came in 4-lug but mine is, anyone else have 4-lug? and do you think i have LSD stock?

Want to find out Here's two easy ways.

1)Goto an empty parking lot,from a stand still smash down the gas.Then check the tire marks,two means you have an LSD,one means you have an open diff.

2.)Slightly lift the rear up,then turn one of the tires.If both turn,you have an LSD,if one turns,you don't..

Comment

4-lug is usual on a 240, 5 lug means theres probably been a 300zx brake conversion.

Comment

Re: do i have LSD? (s14)4lug

Originally posted by URMachines
        well my title says its an 95 SE edition but theres no spoiler but i do have power options and moonroof. i didnt know s14's ever came in 4-lug but mine is, anyone else have 4-lug? and do you think i have LSD stock?
        Someone messed with your badges then, you dont have an SE. You should have foglights, front lip, rear spoiler, 5 lug hubs and in almost all cases VLSD.

Comment

yea, it doesnt say SE on the car but it does on the title. theres no spolier or lip. im confused, the car has a brand new title and the owner i bought it from wasnt even on the carfax report, in fact, i dont think anyone was! the last recorded mileage was in 1994 @ 20 miles. and this guy had it since 99...so something is weird here

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
            4-lug is usual on a 240, 5 lug means theres probably been a 300zx brake conversion.
            youre thinkin s13

Comment

Originally posted by URMachines
              yea, it doesnt say SE on the car but it does on the title. theres no spolier or lip. im confused, the car has a brand new title and the owner i bought it from wasnt even on the carfax report, in fact, i dont think anyone was! the last recorded mileage was in 1994 @ 20 miles. and this guy had it since 99...so something is weird here
              Sounds a little screwy.

Comment

my friend's got a 95 SE with no LSD so its possible u dont

Comment

if you got ABS you got a VLSD.... vlsd is garbage anyway

Comment

hey wanna know somthn funny............ the 240sx's has Special Edition such as my car..... and i still dont have any cup holders lol

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                      hey wanna know somthn funny............ the 240sx's has Special Edition such as my car..... and i still dont have any cup holders lol
                      Its called take out the ash tray.. and suck it up... lol

Comment

Do i have LSD?

What year did LSD Clutches come out??

With That said...
                        Would anyone know if an 85 VW Golf would have LSD?

I am sure (judging from what Feint has Said in his 1st post) that both of my tires leave equaly amount of skides.

I haven't tried the jacking the car up and rotating the tire to see if both turn trick thought.

Comment

if you are worrying about cup holders you shouldn't own a sports car.

clutch diffs came out when you buy one. VERY few japanese cars came with clutch diffs let alone viscous limited slips.

what car are you talking about. to my knowledge no old school VW came with limited slip

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            Its called take out the ash tray.. and suck it up... lol

you know what i do.... i get one of those cardboard cup holders they give u and i put my drink on it and i take my passanger seat forward and stick the drink and the holder behind the seat soo its positions between the back seat and the passanger seat and i slide the passanger seat back soo it holds the drink and the holder.....lolz my car is soo ghetto lolz.... i even bought one of the cup holders the cops use that u put on the side of ur winder door and when i tried that the whole drink fell into my pants.....hhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vosko
                              if you are worrying about cup holders you shouldn't own a sports car.

clutch diffs came out when you buy one. VERY few japanese cars came with clutch diffs let alone viscous limited slips.

what car are you talking about. to my knowledge no old school VW came with limited slip

why wouldnt somebody want a cupholder in their sports car.....

Comment

Working...
                              X