ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tsk tsk tsk... dont drift on public roads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsk tsk tsk... dont drift on public roads!

drifting on public streets is a big no-no:

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/skylin...0213_004.shtml

click next pic for more...

Are you positive those are drifting accidents? That yellow R34 GTS-T was in Arizona, they wrecked it because the owner acquired an exorbitant amount of speeding tickets.

Comment

how many tickets does it take for them to resort to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
        Are you positive those are drifting accidents? That yellow R34 GTS-T was in Arizona, they wrecked it because the owner acquired an exorbitant amount of speeding tickets.
        You mean somewhere in a wrecking yard in arizona is a Rb26DETT?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          You mean somewhere in a wrecking yard in arizona is a Rb26DETT?
          Nope, somewhere in an Arizona wrecking yard there is a yellow cube that was once a Skyline. I have more pics somewhere, lemme try and find them.

Comment

Alright found it. Not sure if they take the motor out before they do this.

Skyline Murder

Edit: I just shed a tear looking at these pictures again

Edit part 2/Disclaimer: View these pictures at your own risk, graphic images of automobiles being brutally destroyed are not for the faint of heart. I assume no responsibility for loss of vision, sanity, or life resulting from these pictures.
            Last edited by Weapon X; 05-29-2004, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
              Alright found it. Not sure if they take the motor out before they do this.

Skyline Murder

Edit: I just shed a tear looking at these pictures again
              That was sickening. and extremely graphic. we're all going to hell for looking at that barbaric assaination.
              Last edited by Emagdnim; 05-29-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Thats illeagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  Thats illeagle.
                  its proably a state or county law. There are some weird laws all over this country.

Comment

they should atleast take out the RB26? yea that was pretty graphic. makes me sad

Comment

this just clicked, jsut noticed it isnt an RB26, since its a GTS-T it would be an RB25DET

Comment

Poor guy. I'd never let that happen to my Skyline (if I had one).

Comment

args i felt so sorry for the car. F*** the owner crush him hes speeding leave the car alone

Comment

So if I got too many speeding tickets in my Pagani ZOnda they'd do that and waste hundreds of thousands of dollars rather than sell it to make gobs of money?!?!?!?!? What a bunch of dumba§es we have running our country.

Comment

Oh god.....that was the most horrible thing I have ever seen. I never wanna see something like that again. Its such a waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                              X