UK Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Drifters

Im looking for UK drifters. I keep trying to go out and practice and always get run off by the cops. Always some secluded empty parking lot with a nice cctv setup. Where can I go that I wont be driven away. I dont want to deal with the cops everytime I go out! Plaese help!

Im in the Bury/New Market Area.

Re: UK Drifters

Originally posted by phinko
    Im looking for UK drifters. I keep trying to go out and practice and always get run off by the cops. Always some secluded empty parking lot with a nice cctv setup. Where can I go that I wont be driven away. I dont want to deal with the cops everytime I go out! Plaese help!

Im in the Bury/New Market Area.
    We have a several UK drifters ont he forum that i sure would like to help you out. However we dont post or ask for locations on the open forum. Kind of a big taboo around here.

Comment

if you got the time you could go to practice at silverstone theres a practise day on 5th july

Comment

silverstones a bit expensive just for practice. Isnt it like L60

Comment

Hi there

I organise some practice days, we have two huge open tarmac venues. Not exactly local to you but maybe worth the trip.

£60 quid is a lot cheaper than a ticket for "driving without due care & attention" from a policeman

Check out the conedodgers.co.uk webiste for more info, will be running a few events further north very soon, put your name on the mailing list for the news.

see you out there

Comment

Will do, Thanks

Comment

well for me i went out for about 2 hours to find spots and then i cheacked to see what police activity and traffic was like in those areas and even then i only used then once every 2 weeks and i dont plan on telling people ware they are.

so in the end your better off going to a event like cptsideways told you of

but if you must go on puplic road try docks/industry parks they have wide roads very quite at night and have lots of ways in and out just dont over use them or stick aorund to long or the cops might get wise

Comment

the UK has Nissan Sunnies right? those are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                  the UK has Nissan Sunnies right? those are awesome
                  They are popular yes, we get a lot of them as imports from Japan. Good for 300+ bhp.

I myself have the Mazda equivelant, the GT-X & mines not standard either

Comment

i'm from the u.k and the sunny gti-r's are extremely quick and also reasonably cheap for a performance hatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X