Saw some crazy shiz tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw some crazy shiz tonight

Gather round kids. It's story time. So, tonight I was on a bridge that's about 2 miles long or so and some guy on sport bike, a Kawasaki I think, and he and some kid in a fixed-up V6 Firebird have the bright idea to start f-in around going down the highway. The guy on the bike passes me doing about 80 and starts popping his clutch making his front wheel bounce around. Then he opens the throttle up and almost rides into the back of a Chevy truck. Then, a couple hours later on the same bridge, another guy on a bike decides to pop a huge wheelie over about half the bridge doing at least 90. He was passing cars like they were sitting still. And he was still accelerating! You could hear it hitting at least 11000 RPM. Then he let off a little on the gas to set the front wheel down and lost control going really fast. This was made even worse by the fact that he was wearing nothing more than jeans and a t-shirt along with his helmet. There was also quite a bit of traffic behind him. Too bad I couldn't get it on video. It's one of the craziest things I've seen lately.

dayummmmm. that is crazy! he live?

Comment

Not sure.

Comment

Re: Saw some crazy shiz tonight

Originally posted by spock
        This was made even worse by the fact that he was wearing nothing more than jeans and a t-shirt along with his helmet.
        Total squid behavior. People who do stuff like that and don't even wear protection deserve what they get. He had no respect for the machiine he was riding so it had no respect for him.

Comment

Re: Re: Saw some crazy shiz tonight

Originally posted by Emagdnim
          Total squid behavior. People who do stuff like that and don't even wear protection deserve what they get. He had no respect for the machiine he was riding so it had no respect for him.
          That is the truth right there.

Comment

You know what's even stupider? I forgot one part of my story. When that guy was pulling the wheelie he was actually standing up(!) on his bike.

Comment

its must of been like watching a rag doll fall off a cliff at 100 mph

Comment

Thats what makes the insurance on bikes go way up. Stupid people. The majority of people riding street bikes, shouldnt be.

Comment

Working...
                X