ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JGTC-California Speedway (December 18 & 19, 2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGTC-California Speedway (December 18 & 19, 2004)

JGTC will be at california speedway dec 18-19. Is anyone else looking forward to this? Its really a bummer that d1 USA vs Japan will be at the same time on dec 18

http://www.jgtcusa.net

awww man that sux *Censored**Censored**Censored* its on the same day as D1 mannn
    i was wondering wen this event was...motoRex has the C-west Silvia s15 sumwhere around there..

Comment

arent some of the d1 drivers jgtc drivers (benihana viper?)

Comment

announced long time ago ...

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
          arent some of the d1 drivers jgtc drivers (benihana viper?)
          yep....Taniguchi drives the RE-Amiya (however you spell it)FD3S
          and Manabu Oirdido Drives the DENSO Supra (yea hes not a d1 driver but what the hell)
          and some other drivers that i cant really think of right now...

Comment

its a preset 10 japanese vs 10 US drifter thing, so its all preference, grip over drift. Aren't they promoted by the same promotion company, Slipstream Productions? For some reason, I'm thinking that the D1GP will get more attention.

Comment

does Tsuchiya still run in the JGTC? i heard he used to but thats the extent of my knowledge

Comment

noo he quit last season was his last...

Comment

I doubt they're gonna keep the same dates for the events, the JGTC is a level up from D1 and I think drivers have keep that priority. Tsuchiya is the team manager for Autobacs ARTA now and I think Orido drives for Advan now, both are huge responsibilities. I can't wait for the JGTC, they should hold D1 at the same place, you can watch D1 on saturday and come back Sunday for the JGTC

Comment

is that event a real D1 event of the series?? hell why not go to JGTC on 18 and D1 on te 19th? ifits a real D1 event, im going back to cali

Comment

I will be attending both events. I have to cheer on Esso Ultraflo Supra in the GT500 big fan of the Esso.

Comment

Go Daishin S15!!!

Comment

i hope this jgtc takes most of the spectators such as myself to their event soo it cools down the hype at the d1gp soo then the magz and all those companies cant talk much about it except the same crap from last years event cus the main hype they were talkn about was how many people were there... now if half of that is gone then they have to find somthn else to talk about for their front pages and that means less readers reading about the d1gp and that means less people finding out about drifting and that means no more cops up on mah grill ....lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Drift IT
                            noo he quit last season was his last...
                            No he didnt quit, he retired. Dont be so disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                              No he didnt quit, he retired. Dont be so disrespectful
                              i had no disrespect twards tsuchiya

Comment

Working...
                              X