lowered front only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowered front only?

just wodering what people thing about lowering the front only. i would lower all four couners, unfortunatly, my car is not supported by any aftermarket springs or coilovers. i did find springs that will fit in the front. right now im thinking the extra camber up front would be helpfull.

any info apreciated.

well, what kinda car is it? If all you wanna do is lower it, you can cut the springs

Comment

hmm..well im not a fan of cutting springs, but the thought did cross my mind. i was thinking about putting real springs in front and cutting the rears. but when examining the springs, they are "pig tailed" on both ends. so thats a no go

and o ya, the car is an S12
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
        well, what kinda car is it? If all you wanna do is lower it, you can cut the springs
        I can't believe you just told someone to CUT their springs sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
          NO NO NO! jeeze! if ya can't do it RIGHT then don't do it at all!

i'm sure someone has spring for all 4 corners of that car, check out nissan motorsports or eibach or something.

check this out it may help:

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/shaunp/page3.html

if worst comes to worst, you can always have custom race springs made. just tell the company what you want, and they'll make 'em up for ya.

Comment

Working...
          X