ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFTING.com I think its time for you guys to hit the tracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING.com I think its time for you guys to hit the tracks.

this is my opinion but I think DRIFTING.COM needs its own car to compete in events such as D1 or Drift Showoff. cause it just might be a car that we all could get behind and cheer on. if you use my idea or mybe I am not the first to think of it but yea we could all pitch in with mod ideas and set ups and stuff like that.

i second that!

Drifting.com is getting more popular each day as actual drifting is in the u.s. A car would be a great investment. but that also leads to another question... who will drive it?

Comment

im in total agreeance, think about how many of the big guys already are part of this forum community

Comment

good idea, If the Option Magazine Empire could suceed in such endeavors( Drift Tengoku Cefiro, Stream Z, Full Carbon GTR)
        so can you.
        kinda mismatched since they do magazines and you guys do free messageboards though.

Comment

yes, i would collect donations from here in pittsburg and send it in to towards the car...that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO

who will drive it?
            I will, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
              I will, of course.
              Wrong. It will probably be a Nissan, a superior make you are not yet familiar with. I will drive it of course.

Comment

I say the people who want to drive post tapes of them drifting, and the people on drifting.com decide, and we also decide on a car.

Comment

there could be a drifting.com shootout kinda deal, then that could decide the driver....the type of car would also need to be decided eh?

Comment

They are so not going to say yes to this.

Comment

As cool as it'd be, I don't think this will actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        Wrong. It will probably be a Nissan, a superior make you are not yet familiar with. I will drive it of course.
                        HAHAHAHAH, Cordes is right, of course.

Comment

It could be a trueno.... cuz they are cheaper than silvias

Comment

Dont get your hopes up.. And sence drifting.com and most its members are in America a S13 would be prefered over a 86... Newer and 240sx hatchbacks for for like 1500-2000 bucks

Also in Japan i dont think the turenos go for any cheaper then S13s.. actualy i hear there quite abit more.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                              Dont get your hopes up.. And sence drifting.com and most its members are in America a S13 would be prefered over a 86... Newer and 240sx hatchbacks for for like 1500-2000 bucks

Also in Japan i dont think the turenos go for any cheaper then S13s.. actualy i hear there quite abit more.
                              I heard you can get them for dirt cheap, but that could of changed. They are both cheap cars over there of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X