DRIFTING.com Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING.com Stickers

does drifting.com have any official stickers/decal?

Sure i do.
    Attached Files

Comment

another... these are not official I just got bored one day and decided to make a few.
      Attached Files

Comment

they cost way to much to make.

Comment

im ganna put www.drifting.com on my car too

Comment

lolz ur asking to get pulled over.............. its like slamming a I LOVE DRIFTING sticker on ur window... at least u gotta be top secret about it ahah

Comment

lol nah cops dont seem to be catching on yet....they probably see "i love drifting" on someones car and think "former transient"

Comment

Boy are you mis-informed.

Comment

i dont know about your place, but my buddies mommy is a cop and it was new to her when i was talking about it...i quickly shut up as to not inform her

Comment

yeah. i said MOMMY

Comment

hahahaha you guy's crack me up, but i think you shoould get some nice stickers designed, like those water mark type things that you have on all the offical photos. the best part about where i come from is the word drifting means nothing to our cops i mean they can't even spell properlly or speak english very well.

Comment

Drifting.com actually made some. They are on some of the pro cars. Like the Mopar Viper and I see one on the pic of Gushi's old S13 that I have on my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                          Drifting.com actually made some. They are on some of the pro cars. Like the Mopar Viper and I see one on the pic of Gushi's old S13 that I have on my desktop.
                          ah lets see the stickers cause i think you guys must get those stickers on some cars

Comment

hey pop secret... i have an ilove drifting on the trunk of my car... was gonna put it in the dent, but at the angle you wouldnt have been able to see it. theres a civic rolling around with one, i had a second one in the shop and he wanted it...

Comment

This is the decal I'm geting made for my ae86.

Comment

Working...
                              X