My BMW Drift Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BMW Drift Pics.

im trying to slide something a little different...only been on a track twice, cant do it on the street, cops here in florida are hardasses....check it out...what you guys think?

beautiful...nice slides, nice car, plus you gave me an idea, thanks.....click this and support the movement for a drifting.com drift car: http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...4985#post64985

Comment

Cool. Really love the first one.

Comment

wow!

wheres the pictures of u mowing the lawn..

hehehe.

good job. mr. soda can

Comment

nice slides! im comin down to flori this summer to get my license..im getting registered there for voting purposes and residency..you know..all the fun stuff..im thinkin of goin to F.I.T next year or ODU in VA...or i might stay in japan for one more year to work n drift

Comment

haha wow i was there good pictures...

stay one more year to work n drift... i would

Comment

yeah i dropped a wheel. at least i didnt ditch an entire car into the forest.

bushmaster

Comment

Nice pics! The first one is awesome Its good to see more BMW's getting sideways.

Comment

ps: stock open diff. 2.93. :P

Comment

Kyle,
                    Does DGTrials do the Drift Out Fridays at Englishtown? We are coming down from boston on friday. How many people usually show up?

Comment

Does your beemer have any suspension work done to it? I was hearing from a couple friends who touge that stock beemers have really bad body role. So I was wondering if you got strut bars or coils or any suspension work done.

Comment

for sus i have koni adjustables with h&r race springs and the autopower 6pt cage helps stiffen things up alot

Comment

Saw those on TR. But still hot.

Too bad I couldnt make it out to see everyone. And yes, cops down here really do suck!

Comment

Working...
                          X