Moondance logo thing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moondance logo thing..

Haha.. well some of you have heard me mention Moondance.. Its my drifting team, its not much of a team at the moment, but we are some mostly kern county guys who really enjoy drifting and cars and other forms of motorsports. The name comes from the van morrison song "moondance" it inspired me because i have described drifting as a dance before.. and most of our practice was under the moonlight.

Anyways inspired by that and a picture i found in an 'Oh my goddess manga' I threw this together in paint shop pro 8... Its really not a logo so much as it is just an awesome picture that goes with it..

BTW I love that series so much that my White S13 is named Belldandy after the girl in the picture. (this isnt perfect or cleaned up perfectly.. but i felt i'd share it)
    Attached Files

cleaned this up abit more. i just like this picture.. i should send this to off topic actually.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      ... i should send this to off topic actually.
      Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn
        Correct.
        Your like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in every post you make. Nock it off. Consider that an offical warning from moderation.

Comment

he is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but any wayz nice pic this is a pic related to drifting it is a sort of "logo" for a DRIFTING team?!!!!! so it is on topic..

Comment

that post was such a waste of band with...

cool pic too. you chould simplify it to make it a decal....

Comment

hey robert, its me marc, the smiley fc from bakersfield. just wondering cuz you said there was more drifters out here? i am always looking around for new drifters. if so we should have a drift meet some where i have a couple of guys i drift with around here and they are cool so let me know.

Comment

Hey man... We will have to go out as soon as i get my car running. Today is my last day of school.. im hoping to find some steady employement.. see i blew my KA24DE a few weeks ago. Another buddy of mine whos into drifting is looking for a S13 right now. Hes used to come out with his civic with me. Actualy got pretty good at taking single corners with it.

I have another friend with an MR2 who says he wants to drift it. But the things been giving him problems. And a friend in fiilmore whos trying to buy an FC.. yours isnt for sale is it?

Like said not much of a team at the moment lol... But there good guys and there all into drifting. Theres not many of us in kern are there?

Comment

If you think thats a little bit...over heres theres only 2 people interested in drifting. Me and my other friend. Its one really small town.

Edit: By the way..nice logo. Put some text on there and it'll be better. .

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze
                    If you think thats a little bit...over heres theres only 2 people interested in drifting. Me and my other friend. Its one really small town.

Edit: By the way..nice logo. Put some text on there and it'll be better. .
                    Yes however we live in a big city. A city thats technically in southern california. However there are probably only a dozen guys even into it. And only a handful who i know of that have actually drifted.

Comment

How bout this:

Comment

hah! i like that. I may have to work with a varient or something. See how it looks.

Comment

second one is hot, and would look badass as a decal or logo.

Comment

yeah well i have a coupleguys into it, me stock smiley fc, my friend gene black s14, a 300zx which is pretty good and getting that heavy thing sideways, two ae86's, and a crazy mofo with a brand new evo that gets the car incredibly sideways. but yeah its a fun group we have our spots but i really want to get my car somewhat ready to try some mountain roads i think i am ready finally. so let me know when your car is ready, its nice to meet people in bakersfield that have somewhat respect for drifting, most of the cocky street racers out here, look down on me and my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by smileydrifter
                              yeah well i have a coupleguys into it, me stock smiley fc, my friend gene black s14, a 300zx which is pretty good and getting that heavy thing sideways, two ae86's, and a crazy mofo with a brand new evo that gets the car incredibly sideways. but yeah its a fun group we have our spots but i really want to get my car somewhat ready to try some mountain roads i think i am ready finally. so let me know when your car is ready, its nice to meet people in bakersfield that have somewhat respect for drifting, most of the cocky street racers out here, look down on me and my passion.
                              Yes i shall. I am planning some serious brake upgrades for after my engine is running.. Q45 brakes! god every time i make a good moutain run... or several hard braking drifts the damn things turn to mush.. S13 brakes. Not enough brake for the car.

The engine swap will also be a manual tranny swap. Pick a part just got a manual 240 in, so i may be robbing some pieces of it to make the sr work. and stripping the interior alittle more. Hopefully i will be about 100 lbs lighter.. its 2700 flat last time i weighed it. they say the manual transmission is 60 lbs lighter its self.

its sad theres not many of us. But thats alright, one day we will all have to convoy together and visit one of the drift days in los angeles and show them not every one sucks in kern county.

Comment

Working...
                              X