This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone host some 4th stage?

i was hoping someone would want to host a few episodes of initial d stage 4 on here cause i dont want to deal with that torrent file BS + my comp is already screwed up so......i would really appreciate it if someone would post a few episodes on here.
    thanks

you could buy them... i mean im going to the effort to get em sent over from the USA and u wanna d/l it...

plus i have an incling it is not all that legal...

Comment

point click click

What do you mean you dont want to deal with torrent BS? You click, then tell it where you want to download it too. Oh my gosh, that's just soo complicated.

There is always usenet. Hosting 200 meg files is not something that anybody can easily do, and with bit torrent, there isn't a need.

Comment

woah...woah.....clam down kclo4 .....i dont think this is a very violent forum here...i was just askin if anyone would like to...but u didnt have to response....and didnt anyone ever tell u that if u dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything?

Comment

but forget it anyways.....i dont need it from here anymore i got torrent to work on my comp now....

Comment

My point exactly :-)

P.S. If that was violent, you have never been on newsgroups(usenet) have you? haha

Comment

its legal until its licensed here in the US.

Comment

one question though....in order to watch the video after i DLed it what media program do i need?

P.S cause my windows media player isnt workin with it

Comment

Actually, it's not so much legal, as companies don't actively prosecute people here for it.

If they REALLY wanted to, they could get people on international copyright laws.

Originally posted by hardcoredrift
                  its legal until its licensed here in the US.

Comment

isnt it availiable in shops in the US... my cousin lives in LA and she is buying it and sending it over for me...

and yeah international copywrite laws...

ohh and use quicktime www.apple.com/quicktime

should play it

Comment

I have Battle Stage if you want it... Pretty sure I can host it for a few days

Comment

yeah I have a copy of it... got it at a trade show that happens every week.... $20.... the episodes are tight

Comment

Working...
                        X