Some pocket bike questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pocket bike questions

I am all new to this pocket bike thing and i just ordered one from the web store called POCKETBIKEWHOLESALERS.COM.

I am wondering if anyone knows that these bikes are a decent kind to buy? I am not looking for the BEST in the world ya know.....just something to practice on before i buy yhe best in the world hehe.

I am thinking the name brand is Boreem?

The bike only cost 350 bucks on sale from a original 599 i believe.

The bike is a 47cc MT-A1A two tone pocket bike.

All opinions and info welcome.

Thanks

Dan
    Attached Files

dude those buzz around my neighborhood, theyre so loud and *Censored**Censored**Censored*! i hate them! well, that didnt help.

Comment

they're cool, pretty fun, but you have to watch your balance. it is VERY, VERY easy to fall off one and when you are going 40 mph, you had better be wearing at least a helmate and some long sleeves/pants. Either then that, they are fun to play around with.

Comment

goto bayarearidersforum.com and check out the mini bike sections to learn a bit. that site is all around great if you are into bikes. i wish i could afford a gixxer for a dialy driver =/

Comment

ure mini moto

sry budie that bike isnt so good may be good 4 a little kid like 10 11 12 but u should go to auto zone and get a 'super racer'.
          sry to burst ure buble
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ; 06-04-2004, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X