This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best regards lolz

[EDITED] what ever happened to the good old school dayz of hanging with ur homies and doing some illegal drifting.... D1gp is all about money..... they think their doing it the right way... you know what , f*ck them and their damn track cone lovers.

[DELETED A FEW LINES]

I think for once my moderator friends were actually right about those track members even though i thought u mods were all *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* style track lovers but i guess not lolz.... anyways u can move this to off topic or delete it i dont care...... hey do u think we could like make a new thread thats just for illegal drifting and whats going on in our side of the story?

i always say im gonna leave this board but for some reason i keep coming back..... i dunno i think its because i get a kick at dissing some of the pros on here..... i dunno or maybe its the mods always loving to delete my posts and me always getnn pissed off....... well w/e GO ILLEGAL DRIFTING!!! ( THIS IS NOT AN ILLEGAL DRIFTING PROMOTION.... )

hey mods come on cant we like talk about illegal drifting.... i mean in our mind we already made the choice that were responsible once we make the choice to go illegal in drifting

You know the people that view this.It kind of prevents @discussion.

Comment

First, the reason they won;t talk about illegal drifting is that if some dumbf**k kills himslef and some of his freind say he heard about illegal drifting on drifting.com.

In this day and age, you have to be very careful what you say out loud. People are too critical, too demanding, too literal. Have you noticed how many times you have heard about somebody getting sued for some dumb crap? It might be becuase i am now paying more attention the world but it seems like the number of lawsuits has expanded like 10x in the last 8 years. Second because street drifting is illegal, no commercial (or other)
      organization will promote it. Yes there is almost no difference, but at track drifting, the envionment is controlled so you don't have to worry about traffic coming out of nowhere, no cops, no people complaing about noise, or complaining in general, no one calling the cops, the pavemant is better (sometimes), if you crach (depending on where you are) there might be an emergency squad on hand to help you. I know the danger still remains in track drifting but it is more controlled which is what makes track drifting possibly less attractive because everything is controlled. I like it either way, legal/illegal. I prefer illegal since i am still executing the basics.

(NOT ILLEGAL DRIFTING ADVERTISEMENT)
      (you never know)

Comment

Working...
      X