Who actually drifts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who actually drifts.

i want to know how many people on here actually drift. i'm hoping this isn't a repeat thread. i couldn't find anything like it, so here it is...

i DON'T want to know if you are going to buy a 240 next week and then drift it.
    i DON'T want to know if you take your parents car out once a week and try to drift it.
    i DON'T want to know if you have driven you friend's hachi around a few corners.
    i DON'T want to know that you have a civic (or any other FF car) and try to drift it.
    i DON'T want to know if you drive around corners, step on the gas and call it drifting.
    i DO want to know who here drifts on a regular basis. if you are learning, it's cool. we all started somewhere.

i have just noticed that on this board there are a lot of kids saying that, "i drive a civic, but i'm buying a 240 tomorrow" or, "when i'm old enough to get a car, then i will drift."
    Yes, I Drift
    85.94%
    No, I Don't Drift
    14.06%
    Last edited by driftallcorners; 08-04-2003, 02:08 PM.

heres what I want u to know that there is a post in the "drifting forum" just like this!!! Go have a looker

Comment

weeeeell, next week ima buy a 240sx and drift that, but as of now i only drift my civic hatchback and my parents lexus, i have driven my friend's 87 corolla gts and taken that around a few corners. My favorite technique is the turn-and-slam-the-pedal-to-the-floor drift and when i'm old enough to get a car ima get the USDM S16 Silvia GTS twin turbo

Comment

you be the judge...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D...this is a small inertia drift.

A nice 180* drift...
        http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Comment

oh, and this one time i tried to drift a go kart....

Comment

Originally posted by Takumi X
            heres what I want u to know that there is a post in the "drifting forum" just like this!!! Go have a looker
            i checked a few times. i didn't see it. send me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
              weeeeell, next week ima buy a 240sx and drift that, but as of now i only drift my civic hatchback and my parents lexus, i have driven my friend's 87 corolla gts and taken that around a few corners. My favorite technique is the turn-and-slam-the-pedal-to-the-floor drift and when i'm old enough to get a car ima get the USDM S16 Silvia GTS twin turbo
              cute story.

Comment

yah i figured you'd like that

Comment

it's all in good fun.

Comment

i dont even like to say i drift. cause i think i suck at it :P. but i have this ae86 and im selling it so i can get a 240. hehe. better upgrades on that car. thats just how i see it. i've had this car long enough i feel

Comment

i'm new, i drift, i'm learning, i suck.....

Comment

im drifting my mouse right now

Comment

I'm learning, this summer is my big learning session. I am learning in my FC, but plan to buy a 240 off one of my friends who doesn't want to completely redo a 240 into a drifter. Although, it's daily business at our shop.

Jay
                          www.worksyamaguchi.com

Comment

i drift...usually the poor mans drift. with no mods and still runnning a ka w/ finally a new radiator, ebc greenstuff pads and powerslot rotors. been doing it for two years and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

Comment

i drifto,got a 95 240 with a few mods,i just creep to this spot at night,got the place to myself for like half an hour,this is reapeated every night,so i suppose i drift to your standards but who cares you only put limits on people with treads like this yo.

Comment

Working...
                              X