How do you photoshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you photoshop?

How do you get photoshop,and how do you use it. Do you like take parts of different pictures and put them all together?

You can download a copy of it off kazaa. Yea basically you can edit pictures, add text or just changed the imagine completely. If you look it up you can find tons of tutorials on which verison you have.

Comment

my sig and avatar are photoshopped....

Comment

i use what i have, photo fantasy and paintbrush, thats all i need, see..
        Attached Files

Comment

and chopped..
          Attached Files

Comment

hey, have you seen that chopped wide-body Pioneer scion xB (or is it xA? the van looking one) in Superstreet? It looks pretty good if you ask me

Comment

i'm thinking about doing photoshop tutorials on
              "how-to change car color"
              "how-to put on body kits"
              "how-to get a drift effect"

ect...but those take so much time...i'm still debating

Comment

Re: How do you photoshop?

Originally posted by Drifter-ex
                How do you get photoshop,and how do you use it. Do you like take parts of different pictures and put them all together?
                adobe photoshop is a program used by many graphic designers and photographers to add effects, color correct, and manipulate photos. in a user friendly enviroment

Comment

How to change car color would be awesome - I've been using PS for years and still can't get a good car color change...

-MR

Comment

It's crazy that people use this amazing tool for such minor things. I use it to texture models in graphic design, color my sketches, and because I can, to make those little gif car things and Image Ready (bundled with PS) to animate them.

Oh yeah, and don't talk about illegal software downloading on the forum please.

Comment

how do you do the choptop effect?

Comment

Working...
                      X