Can anyone help me out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me out??

hey I just bought a 1996 240sx and I would really like to put a S-14 K's wing on it..does anyone know where I can get ahold of this??

http://www.buycheapcarpartsfromebay.com

Comment

SO just go to ebay and search around?

Comment

www.jspec.com

Comment

yeah. you ricer.

hehe.

Comment

Go mine from Sam back in '01, iirc..

Comment

No ricer in me....I just want to find a wing for later on after i gets all of my go fast gooides taken care of.

Comment

Hmm... looks as if i stumbled ona good ranting spot... clean space... and people to yell at. Ha... Anywayz... if your looking for "JdM tYtE sHiZ" check out, http://www.j-garage.com/sale/typeR-kit/typeR-kit.htm thats true JDM, www.jdmpro.net actully i think they even have a K's wing for sale you just need to look far enough. and www.projectnissan.com might have somthing up your ally.

Now the ricer bit, will everyone please STFU about ricers... its incridably annoying... let people do they're own thing... and just because somone bought a 240 post, D1GP now they're bandwagon hopping ricers? thats bull... noone has any right to say if anyone is a "ricer" or a "poser" or anything else... give me a break if your 13 years old... you are atleast mature enough to understand where im coming from...

Comment

lol. i put a winking smilie and wrote "hehe" and you guys still get mad.

haha.

Comment

anyway....I just want to thank all you guys for your help...I'm not "new" to the drifting scene but now that I have my own car to work on I may need to ask some questions here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                      Hmm... looks as if i stumbled ona good ranting spot... clean space... and people to yell at. Ha... Anywayz... if your looking for "JdM tYtE sHiZ" check out, http://www.j-garage.com/sale/typeR-kit/typeR-kit.htm thats true JDM, www.jdmpro.net actully i think they even have a K's wing for sale you just need to look far enough. and www.projectnissan.com might have somthing up your ally.

Now the ricer bit, will everyone please STFU about ricers... its incridably annoying... let people do they're own thing... and just because somone bought a 240 post, D1GP now they're bandwagon hopping ricers? thats bull... noone has any right to say if anyone is a "ricer" or a "poser" or anything else... give me a break if your 13 years old... you are atleast mature enough to understand where im coming from...
                      Thats exactly my feeling.. im also sick of hearing how much hondas suck.. please get over it. Honda makes a fine automobile and people have pushed various hondas to extreme levels of performance.. Yeah so what theres not a popular honda used in drifting. but who cares. Im also sick of suposively 'educated' (meaning they've been on the boards for a while) people suddenly putting any one who wants a SR20. or any JDM part. Hell even if a guy wants to convert every little thing to a JDM part. .who cares. Just get over it.

Panda your a good man

Comment

loser.

haha.

Originally posted by marshun
                        lol. i put a winking smilie and wrote "hehe" and you guys still get mad.

haha.

Comment

I have a Civic. Who wants a piece of it? Man, I am in a weird mood right now, but anyways show some people respect. If you can't than you might as well see your self out.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            Thats exactly my feeling.. im also sick of hearing how much hondas suck.. please get over it. Honda makes a fine automobile and people have pushed various hondas to extreme levels of performance.. Yeah so what theres not a popular honda used in drifting. but who cares. Im also sick of suposively 'educated' (meaning they've been on the boards for a while) people suddenly putting any one who wants a SR20. or any JDM part. Hell even if a guy wants to convert every little thing to a JDM part. .who cares. Just get over it.

Panda your a good man
                            exactly right not to go off topic but i hope to build a great s2000 drift machine and its a honda but its a great platform for drifting.

Comment

Working...
                            X