what music you guys listen to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what music you guys listen to...?

just wondering what all do you guys listen to. Me i range from trance to punk to rock.

idunno man. i honestly cant stand trance.

i've been into hip hop since i was about 5. learnin how to backspin in my uncles garage. hehe.

but i like classic rock too. i grew up with it cause of my dad.

Comment

i like everything, but when i'ma out drifting at my local spots or i'm @ auto-x event's i usually play this initial-D cd i burned. always gets me amped...hehe

Comment

HAHA.....german rap nothing else, my brother speaks german and the language kinda rubs off on ya

Comment

Classic rock mostly, that makes up 80 percent of it. of course i gotta have some intial D in there. Some newer stuff, red hot chillie peppers and three doors down. When i say classic rock i mean good rock.. i have alot of stuff you wont hear on the radio. Moondance by van morrison of course! lots of good george thorogood. like his cover of summer time blues and johny b good. Recently i downloaded Hendrix' version of all along the watch tower.. great song.

Im just a rocker i gues.. However when im drifting or driving hard on the moutains i listen to the hypnotic sound of a KA 24 sucking air threw an opened up intake box.. i can only image how the sr20 will sound yum.. i miss that sound and i miss my car.

Comment

i listen to mostly Swedish and Finnish Heavy Metal......like In Flames/Children of bodom/dark tranquillity/stratovarius/blind guardian/iced earth/etc. and euro beats...

Comment

andre nickatina ! mainly bay area rap. hip hop. and some indy and ish

Comment

Indie, Noise Rock, Experimental Rock, Space Rock, Eurobeat, J-Pop....bands from all those genres; Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, The Verve, The Strokes, Ian Van Dahl, Be For U, The Postal Service, and of course Initial-D Tunes. ::shrugs:: Im kinda stuck in the 90's, or even yet, RUNNING in the 90's. hehe ::sighs::

Comment

Trance, Euro , House, Punk, RAP, all electronica. Def a fan of Ferry Corsten, Marco V, P. Oakenfold, and Tiesto. If you guys like punk I suggest you get fall out boy they are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by dcshoecor34
                    HAHA.....german rap nothing else, my brother speaks german and the language kinda rubs off on ya
                    japanese rubbed off on me, i catch myself saying stupid crap all the time, jus because i heard it on my Best Motoring dvd's...

Comment

emo

Cade, the postal service is awsome

Comment

Agreed, The Postal Service is awesome.

I'm really liking The Mars Volta, and Muse right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          emo
                          what an emo *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . u like alkaline trio? theyre grand.

Comment

House, Eurobeat, Trance, Rap, Punk, Classic Rock.

Comment

Postal Service is too much for you to handle Chas. You're gonna burst a blood vessel in your *Censored**Censored**Censored* cack if you keep jackin to them. Doves are damn good. Try them.

Comment

Working...
                              X