good buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good buy

i found a r-33 for less than 3g but shipping it here is expensive and i dont know how much the legalization is but im wondering if it is a good buy.

Comment

Comment

Welp, gonna prob be around 8-15 grand to get it legalized, its extremely expensive. R33 is a great buy....getting it legalized is what willl kill you.

Comment

forget gettin it legalized. just dont drive it everyday. use it only for drifts :P. hehe

Comment

register it as an "offroad vehicle" so its legal here but not on roads

then dont get pulled over for no inspection sticker

Comment

buy a cheap nissan altima...put the altima badges on it switch the VIN plate on the dash...good to go.

would work in my neck of the woods...cops here don't know a skyline from a civic. LOL.

ps: i'm not responsible for any neg. repercutions if you do decide to do this LOL.

Comment

watchu do about the "driving on the other side of the car"!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
                  buy a cheap nissan altima...put the altima badges on it switch the VIN plate on the dash...good to go.

would work in my neck of the woods...cops here don't know a skyline from a civic. LOL.

ps: i'm not responsible for any neg. repercutions if you do decide to do this LOL.
                  or just go to the junkyard and take the VIN badge :P

Comment

I wonder how much of a felony switching VIN plates is. Do you think it would be a big fine if they find out. Can your insurance get crazy and sue?

Comment

Originally posted by frestylefc3s
                      watchu do about the "driving on the other side of the car"!!! haha

tint the windows! or tell the cops you imported the RHD conversion from japan...or both he he he

yeah i'd imagine switching VIN plates is a fairly MAJOR fine...and i'm sure your insurance company wouldn't like it either. but if you have it insured as an altima...the insurance co. will only cover up to the value of the altima...just remember that. personally my drift car is only carrying liability insurance (not full coverage b/c if i wreck it i don't plan on turning it in on my insurance anyway) and if you hit someone else the cops usually just look at your insurance card and never check your VIN or anything like that (unless you're totally drunk or out of it or something).

it would prob. be very hard to get caught, unless the popo really knew his schznit ya know? and was like, "that's no altima...that's a skyline" actually a 240 would prob. be more close than an altima...so i'd find like a s14 w/ blown motor and good title for dirt cheap and then do the deeds. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick

the cops here are a$$holes, well more so than other places ive been pulled over at, i guess because i live in a rich community everything has to be just right, damn it plus switching the vin can get you arrested for suspection of grand theft auto and if the papers arent perfect they can nail you for some major $hit. i guess i will wait until i can afford everything or maby i will rob a bank lol, but maby if i say its a show car and it wont be driven then i think i could get away with alittle more, you know "My mom is stuck in traffic 20miles away in a bad part of town officer i really need to get there," or "what are you sure that i am on the wrong side for an altima, officer have you been checked for dyslexica?" lol hey what other chance will i find like this? 3g for a r-33? oh well i guess i will try my luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X