X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Analogy Thread

Drifting Analogy Thread

Thought this might be fun, feel free to ad your own.
    If the 240sx is the civic of drift cars would the AE86 be a crx.
    I’m sick of people relating drifting to figure skating or dancing, I prefer to think of it as a martial arts kata and tandem being a friendly spar.

oh c'mon. you can't compare a 240SX to a civic! what its known for, it could actually back up. (Some) People think Civics are fast, but Civics really aren't. People think 240SX's can drift (when driven properly, improperly, pun intended), but they really can.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
      oh c'mon. you can't compare a 240SX to a civic! what its known for, it could actually back up. (Some) People think Civics are fast, but Civics really aren't. People think 240SX's can drift (when driven properly, improperly, pun intended), but they really can.
      the 240 and civic comparison is due to the popularity.. not the potential..

Analogy... I have already said drifting is a dance, between the car and the driver. And between anyone else your battling against...

oh you said you didnt want to hear that analogy.. um well then Drifting is like skateboarding.. .the authorities keep harassin us.. also i was in it before it was cool (this is sarcasm.. im sick of the skater/drifter comparison. even if it is somewhat acurate (yes i know some of you are or where skaters (also this is cool)))

Comment

Drifting is like like cigarettes, it is addicting and it slowy burns up your money.

Comment

"oh you said you didnt want to hear that analogy.. um well then Drifting is like skateboarding.. .the authorities keep harassin us.. also i was in it before it was cool (this is sarcasm.. im sick of the skater/drifter comparison. even if it is somewhat acurate (yes i know some of you are or where skaters (also this is cool)))"

Don't forget all we ever do is hang out in isolated parking lots, make noise and damage curbs

Comment

lol yes... Nah nothing wrong with the skater thing, i just hear it alot. And he didnt want me to use my favorite one sooo

Comment

aww come on what is it?

drifting is to japanese as nascar is to rednecks from tennessee

Comment

I was just talking about this with my friends. Why aren't there any asian people in Nascar? So my friend busts out with this joke that comes from an excerpt of Dave Chappelle Show:

(In a Texan Accent)
                What Are they doing with their beeiiigggg Winnngs Are they trying to fly? What is he doing, why is he sliding?

Well Bob, That's what they Call drifting

Driftin eh, if dale earnheardt does not win, I'm going to shoot myself in the leg! You drifters, We don't like you, You scare us! Go back to your country!

Comment

Was there really a drifting reference on chapelle?

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                    Drifting is like like cigarettes, it is addicting and it slowy burns up your money.
                    what do you mean slowly.

Comment

Drifting is like sex, you do it in secluded places and change rubbers a lot....

...and if you do it with a girl there is a lot of screaming.

Comment

Here's mine:

Drifters will launch a missile into the Terrorist organization that they call themselves "Ricers".

If I had Photoshop I would show you what I mean.

Comment

^ this guy is weird.
                          ^^ the other guy is really weird. if you werent having sex with a gurl who (or dare i say what) would you be having sex with??

Comment

honda. History of no drifting accelleration :-)

Comment

btw god bless dave chapelle
                              people up here dont know what drifting is really...its mostly drag here in Central PA
                              Rat

Comment

Working...
                              X