Keep it on the track or in the parking lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it on the track or in the parking lot

First off I want to say hi b/c I'm new here, although I'm not new to the sport of drifting. Already so many magazines have pentetrated our culture and are trying to reap profits by selling cheap wannabe parts to potential "rice sliders." This being the great website it is with so many reputable sponsors and great info should stand at the forefront of "America's new craze" and make sure people are safe. Already police forces are keeping closer tabs on FC's,240's, and AE86, meaning any mistakes by those drifitng will make life harder for all of us. Please everyone, not to sound like a fagut, but KEEP IT ON THE TRACK OR A SECLUED AREA. I wrecked my first car (AW11) trying to look cool and drift in the rain 2 years ago, however I'm much more knowledgable and controlled now. There are plenty of open drift sessions these days and workshops so feel free to particiapte in sanctioned events. Thank you, good day, and I'm glad to be a part of this board.

Kevin Dawson

wow where are you from? cause nobody keeps tabs on me. well except my gf :P.

and i say keep it in industrial parks at night, huge parking lots, and of course tracks. i like industrial parks :P

Comment

I also love industrial areas, becuase I suck so hard there's plenty of room to spin out :P

Comment

Originally posted by RoadblockTDX
        I also love industrial areas, becuase I suck so hard there's plenty of room to spin out :P
        i hear that. haha. i think i suck at drifting too. but sometimes i get into a groove and im all over the damn place. but as of right now.... i need some tires. 4 tires actually :P cause my back ups are blown too

Comment

AW11? VW golf?

Comment

"Rice Sliders" hehe thats a good term for it. I love industrial areas, allways empty at night, no houses to bother.

But usually I don't wanna drive that far I just drift around the suburb's... I'm bad with that

Comment

AW11=84-89 MR2

Comment

Originally posted by Sky_kiD
                "Rice Sliders" hehe thats a good term for it. I love industrial areas, allways empty at night, no houses to bother.

But usually I don't wanna drive that far I just drift around the suburb's... I'm bad with that
                thats really bad. i wouldnt want to wake up to tires screeching and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that.

seriously keep it away from houses.

industrial parks own

Comment

^^
                  Well it's not like I stay in one place, so each house would hear only one loud and possible one faint screech. Besides my tires are cruddy things but pretty quiet, but if im low on gas and high on drift then I can't go too far.

Comment

cool. how come when i swear it says "censored" a bunch of times?

Comment

dunno, lets do an experiment

PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing peice of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* censoring can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing get *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored*
                      MY APOLOGYS

Comment

hmm. i guess only the word S H I T. gets censored out. but *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING doesnt!

Comment

yeah I dont get it, maybe the forum moderator had diareah and didnt want people making fun of his sh:t

Comment

uh yeah...

anyway...guys please stay away from public areas when you drift! and if you don't have enough gas to get you to some place secluded to do it then DON'T. it's not worth destroying some family's life b/c you wanted to drift one night and killed their kid.

use common sense here peeps.

Comment

right on slick

Comment

Working...
                              X