Fortified bulldozer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortified bulldozer...

anyone see it on the news? Some muffler shop owner foritifed his bulldozer with steel and started rampaging thru some small town. Apparently he was p'd off at a power plant built near him. He supposedly tried his best to avoid people.

wtf that sounds awesome. maybe you should throw up a link to the news station that broadcast it.

Comment

jeez...

He tried his best to avoid hitting people... did he succeed?

Comment

Re: Fortified bulldozer...

Originally posted by s0nny80y
        anyone see it on the news? Some muffler shop owner foritifed his bulldozer with steel and started rampaging thru some small town. Apparently he was p'd off at a power plant built near him. He supposedly tried his best to avoid people.
        Sounds like he was autocrossing to me... lol no offense to anyone, take it lightly.

Comment

like that?

Comment

he died. i think somoeone shot him. i dunno. i saw it on spanish news early saturday morning. granted i dont speak spanish so i dont know wtf they were saying.

Comment

yeah

saw it on the news while it was happening... it was crazy.

Comment

Here's the article and there are some vids at the bottom: http://news4colorado.com/topstories/...156173524.html

Comment

looks like the jackass shot himself. Some people, man.

Comment

"It looked like a futuristic tank," said Rod Moore, who watched the dozer rumble past within 15 feet of his auto garage and towing company.

A futuristic tank from mexico, maybe.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Did you here that one guy in the video. "He could have killed himself and left a note telling what he was mad at. That would have gotten the point across." What was he talking about sounds like that guy got screwed over by all those people and I think he did a great job of getting his point across. He didnt even kill anybody. Sounded like nobody even got hurt.

Comment

Working...
                        X