ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

He's getting pretty anxious to start ripping it in the RPG FD (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S). We're almost finished with the car so it's only a matter of time now. Mind you these aren't the rims that will be on the car for competition..just something to roll it around on till the Deep Racing wheels are delivered. In case any of you are wondering the graphics scheme is actually from a Japanese Oni mask design used for theatre productions in ancient Japan culture. This was just after the base graphics had been layed (sorry, phone cam shots). The sponsor logos and such are going on now. We hope you guys love the car and love Ross driving it even more!

We'll post pics of the finished car soon enough...

this car its *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing great!!!! i like the combination of the red and gold....good one..

Comment

that is really cool. there was a red RX7 that drifted down a couple roads near me. im glad he kept the stock headlights. 6 thumbs up and i wish i had a pair of those shoes.

Comment

what kind of rims are those, i have those rims on my model s15.

Comment

arent those the veilside andrew bachh.....something something?

Comment

the bacharat spokes are angled

Comment

ah yes...arent those the rims on the Nemesis Evo?

Comment

Those are VeilSide Andrew Racing F wheels. The Baccarat rims are the ones I'm using on my 300C project (seen below in my PS concept):

The wheels that will be on the FD are Deep Racing D5R with a black face and deep polished lip. They are being built for the car with custom offsets for max dish. The car is only sitting high while eveything is getting completed...don't worry, it'll be nice and low later.

Comment

OoOo, very nice. lol It looks naked w/ out all the stickers that are supposed to be there. Mm 99'spec front..Im jealous. Hope Ross doesnt plan on doing any D-action at night, if so he's not gonna be able to see 10ft in front of his car! ::kicks bumper:: Way to keep it clean tho. A+

Comment

man that that thing is beautiful
                    one of the best looking FD's ive ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
                      OoOo, very nice. lol It looks naked w/ out all the stickers that are supposed to be there. Mm 99'spec front..Im jealous. Hope Ross doesnt plan on doing any D-action at night, if so he's not gonna be able to see 10ft in front of his car! ::kicks bumper:: Way to keep it clean tho. A+
                      Haha, the stock flip-up headlights still work..look closely it's cut. Thanks though, we are trying to keep a consistant look, but have the attitude to match Ross's driving style.

Comment

Ross is going to kick azz! He is a madman. Man that 300C pic looks NUTZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
                          Thanks for the comments, i'm part of the team too.
                          actually it's a VeilSide kit. It's the newest kit VeilSide has for the FD. The D1GT.

Ray

Comment

car reminds me to much of the FandF FD, which i thought was ugly, i love that hes drifting a FD but i wish he would have chosen a different wheel and body combo

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                              car reminds me to much of the FandF FD, which i thought was ugly, i love that hes drifting a FD but i wish he would have chosen a different wheel and body combo
                              ...They said in previous post that those wheels are only temporary for the ones that they are having custom fitted.

Comment

Working...
                              X