360 degree ramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 degree ramps

Ok, some of you guys might resent Need For Speed Underground, but you still played it. Anywho, in drift mode, they have these 360 degree ramps where you can drift. My question is this. I've only seen 360 degree ramps in parking buildings aka Vice City mall parking lot where theres a 360 degree spiraling ramp. Do those kinda ramps exist, and do they have those build for drifting? Also, are there such thing as multi-story racing tracks?

Re: 360 degree ramps

Originally posted by s0nny80y
    Ok, some of you guys might resent Need For Speed Underground, but you still played it. Anywho, in drift mode, they have these 360 degree ramps where you can drift. My question is this. I've only seen 360 degree ramps in parking buildings aka Vice City mall parking lot where theres a 360 degree spiraling ramp. Do those kinda ramps exist, and do they have those build for drifting? Also, are there such thing as multi-story racing tracks?
    I would be surprised on all accounts for the most part.

Comment

Re: 360 degree ramps

Originally posted by s0nny80y
      Do those kinda ramps exist, and do they have those build for drifting?
      I know they exist. Tampa International Airport has a parking garage with them. I've always wanted to drift on them, but they are very small and hella scary. I don't think they make any specifically for drifting.

Comment

a track that has levels? hmmmm........ that would be the loudest frickin chit ever!! lol.

Comment

now who here doesn't enjoy the sound of tires squealing, blow offs, and loud mufflers?

Comment

that would be awesome... kinda like the owning a parking lot thread... but like maybe 4 levels of drifting mayhem at its best! dayum... and then you can have like slick surface on one level... semi grip surface on another... and ...

Comment

but you gotta consider the people that might mess up and drift straight off the parking garage and fall 30 feet.

- peace

Comment

yeah ive seen those things in airports (LAX) but id never wanna drft one, too scary and really narrow, also zero visibility.

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
                  but you gotta consider the people that might mess up and drift straight off the parking garage and fall 30 feet.

- peace

"Walls"

Comment

Working...
                  X